The official Fat Fred Out campaign

Guest ToonFanNorway
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest stormrider

sounds great so far.

now we need a chronological order of events of FF's dark moments (i.e. sacking robson, hiring souness, giving him 50m, slating official FA members, etc..)

Guest toon tone rudeboy

Are you posting this on other messageboards as well???  That should help.  Also, if you like I will post something on ToonarmyUSA group page.

Guest ToonFanNorway

Are you posting this on other messageboards as well??? That should help. Also, if you like I will post something on ToonarmyUSA group page.

Help us out then PM me or stormrider

Guest stormrider

I will try to set up a website hopefully tomorrow.

if you have any info on shepherd that you'd like to have on the site, please prepare it in a word/pdf file until the site is up.

Guest Moe-Ali

sounds great so far.

now we need a chronological order of events of FF's dark moments (i.e. sacking robson, hiring souness, giving him 50m, slating official FA members, etc..)

How about his date of fucking birth?

Guest stormrider

sounds great so far.

How about his date of fucking birth?

what will that possibly do for us?

Guest ToonFanNorway

Support what? Save yourselves the embarrassment lads.

If ya havnt got the balls mate gann support Mr Quinn N the boys down the road eh???

We wont get anywhere with that attitude

Guest ToonFanNorway

Im in the Army Lads ive got the fighting spirit so support me and the club in putting it back where it should be eh ??

Guest Knightrider

Support what? Save yourselves the embarrassment lads.

If ya havnt got the balls mate gann support Mr Quinn N the boys down the road eh???

We wont get anywhere with that attitude

No.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Im in the Army Lads ive got the fighting spirit so support me and the club in putting it back where it should be eh ??

wtf you doing in Norway?