The official Fat Fred Out campaign

Guest ToonFanNorway
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ToonFanNorway

everyone interested please sign up here

http://shepherdout1.proboards91.com/index.cgi

If anyone has an account on TalkoftheTyne (http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=893&p=16&forumid=5689) it might be worth putting that link on there.

They have a whole slew of anti-Shep threads with one bugger coming in at over 450 posts. :lol:

Good point mate we need all fans sites singing off the same song sheet, so if someone has account get our campaign posted on it..

Guest Gemmill

AND I've signed up.  If someone as important as me is signing up, the rest of you losers should too.  Hop to it!  bluebigrazz.gif

Guest ToonFanNorway

Thats what this is all about mate getting people onside and actually doing something about the club WE THE FANS actually LOVE  :thup:

The point of a campaign should be to weaken Fat Fred's position before the next approach from Belgravia or suchlike.

There should be banners and chants, things people will notice on television, stuff commentators and reporters will have to mention, so that the next time even someone as shameless as he is can't chunder on about "the people of Tyneside" or the importance of having someone "who understands the club". We will have made it very clear what he's supposed to "understand".

Declining attendances would also concentrate his mind wonderfully.

Guest stormrider

www.freewebs.com/ffout

a new website layout, from there you can reach the forum. please excuse the bad jpegs, its just a test version.

Dont hesitate to join the forum. There are plenty of things you can do around that place that no matter how small, can help rour voices reach out.

Guest Knightrider

www.freewebs.com/ffout

a new website layout, from there you can reach the forum. please excuse the bad jpegs, its just a test version.

Dont hesitate to join the forum. There are plenty of things you can do around that place that no matter how small, can help rour voices reach out.

The first one was the best

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not but what about a huge banner at home games?although i'm not a fan of the toon ultras name (much prefer bring back the noise for what it's worth) their banner at the weekend was extremely impressive.

I love the name " UNITED FOR CHANGE "

Guest stormrider

www.freewebs.com/ffout

The first one was the best

I know, but we gotta use a layout where contents are easily edited. there are lots of info to go on the site later on.

Guest ToonFanNorway

Come on lads lets get it going ????

Real campaign eh ???

:rasta:

I see those pills are working TFN!!! :lol:

SHHHHHH !!! Divnt say that man , just back the campaign