Newcastle United Supporters Club

peasepud
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"chatters while Rome burns"

Too much of this on this thread.

Some very childish attitudes towards NUSC. They mat not have it right - yet, but some of the mud being slung their way is ridiculous.

No, it's fairly well reasoned criticism on the whole.

Some very childish attitudes towards NUSC NUFC. They mat not have it right - yet, but some of the mud being slung their way is ridiculous.

Very ironic.

Out of interest, has anyone tried emailing their criticisms to True Faith or The Mag?

I would reckon most of them are happy whining about it on here.

There's quite a lot of concern being expressed about the motives and conception of NUSC too btw.

Legitimate worries/questions are being asked on here, and on TT, and they haven't been addressed in any way shape or form. If you want to classify that as 'whining' then that's up to you.

Out of interest, has anyone tried emailing their criticisms to True Faith or The Mag?

There's quite a lot of concern being expressed about the motives and conception of NUSC too btw.

Legitimate worries/questions are being asked on here, and on TT, and they haven't been addressed in any way shape or form. If you want to classify that as 'whining' then that's up to you.

"most"

Some very childish attitudes towards NUSC. They mat not have it right - yet, but some of the mud being slung their way is ridiculous.

My attitude is that they don't represent my views and they have done nothing at all to hear mine.  If anything, they've done everything they can do avoid them.

"most"

Bollocks. A lot of people have raised issues.

My attitude is that they don't represent my views and they have done nothing at all to hear mine.  If anything, they've done everything they can do avoid them.

Tbf though Mick, that's probably because your a little bit mad though :p

"most"

Fair enough. I'll repeat the above:

"Out of interest, has anyone tried emailing their criticisms to True Faith or The Mag?"

"most"

Fair enough. I'll repeat the above:

"Out of interest, has anyone tried emailing their criticisms to True Faith or The Mag?"

That's what James said.

You immediately had a pop at people on here for raising legitimate concerns in this thread. That's not people 'whining', that's people wanting sensible answers to sensible questions. 

"For general queries please use

[email protected]"

There you go. Anyone with queries contact them there.

It would be nice to let us know when you have, so we can see how many people can be bothered to get off their arses like the people who formed NUSC did.

Will also be interesting to see how many actually get replies.

You're right, it will

It will also be interesting to see how many people contact them in the first place.

[email protected]"

It would be nice to let us know when you have, so we can see how many people can be bothered to get off their arses like the people who formed NUSC did.

Other than "Fuck off you Ashley-loving scum"

[email protected]"

You're right, it will

It will also be interesting to see how many people contact them in the first place.

Right, just e mailed them.  I'll let you know.

[email protected]"

You're right, it will

If you don't mind asking - what was your query about?

If you do, that's fine.

[email protected]"

You're right, it will

If you do, that's fine.

I'll post my query & their reply on here when I get it, no bother at all.

I wouldn't want my e mail being answered just because it had appeared on here, if you know what I mean?  I'm not saying at all that that would be the case, but I'd rather wait and see.

FWIW I do think I'll get one.

[email protected]"

You're right, it will

If you do, that's fine.

I'll post my query & their reply on here when I get it, no bother at all.

I wouldn't want my e mail being answered just because it had appeared on here, if you know what I mean?  I'm not saying at all that that would be the case, but I'd rather wait and see.

FWIW I do think I'll get one.

tbh I hope you don't get a reply so we can use it as an irrational stick to beat them with some more - us irrational mud-slinging cockney-loving folk

This has been posted on toontastic by someone who's apparently on the committee.

having read the comments made regarding the recent press statement i wonder exactly what people actually want to happen with regard to Mike Ashley, llambias and wise and their continued mis management of the club.

NUSC was set up because fans were clamouring for a single point of contact; a voice that would be heard and would eliminate the need for bedsheet protests and the so called rent a mob that embarresses some of you.

out of 52,000 supporters, 250 turned up and 25 to 30 offered their services for free to get a genuine supporters club up and running. anyone with any sense would see that a supporters club would need to be financed yet within days people are posting complaints about a £10 membership fee. next theyre criticising the representatives for putting out press statements they dont agree with.

guys; your missing the point. while the mechanisms of a supporters club are being set up - something that will take time - it is vital that we continue to keep the pressure on Ashley.

if NUSC put pressure on sponsors, they in turn will put pressure on Ashley. if he wont listen to the supporters he will almost certainly listen to the sponsors who wont want to see their own companies being dragged into a campaign that is none of their making. These are the people with the real power behind the throne. money talks, but lack of money talks more. Ashley is in a financial pickle at present and wants to use NUFC as the jewel that refills his even dwindling bank account. he wants to rip the club off for millions and is holding out for his best price.

Ashley and his mob will be laughing into their cristel this morning seeing the fans arguing amongst themselves; the so called best fans in the world getting hung up about scaring off sponsors, upsetting people and clubbing together with £10 each to form and orderly queue to beat them with feathers.

show your mettle guys; come up with suggestions on how we deal with Ashley. do we sit back and wait; if so for how long. do we take him at his word or do we fight back; embarress him, humiliate him; show him and his mob up for what they are - a group of individuals who in 3 months have done more damage to NUFC than any rent a mob .

do we picket his stores; organise sit ins; mass protest or do we wave the white hankie; winge on about the nasty rich man and his mates and go back to our keyboards and type bleating messages about fans who want to make a difference; how it might upset sponsors and damage the club. Remember, its Ashleys club for gods sake; he holds the keys.

scared off sponsors will come back; new sponsors will climb on board and sensible sponsors will join the chorus putting pressure on him.

at least the so called bed sheet protestors had the guts to get out there. similarly those who put their stake in the ground in trying to create a supporters club and put more sanctioned pressure on the owner and his mates.

If we hadnt protested before and after the Hull game he wouldnt have even contemplated selling up because he thought - and probably still does think - that he was in the right to sanction his executives to buy players and hand them to the manager. do you think Xisco is the finished article; worth £5 million;

come on guys. wake up and smell the coffee !!!!!!!!!!!!

:jesuswept:

It's just plain embarrassing that these people are fruadulently claiming to represent us.

They have one agenda - an obvious hatred of Mike Ashley and anything he has anything to do with - and and an insulting and patronising tone to anyone who disagrees with their petty sentiments.

As always with tin pot organisations they shout loud about what is wrong but do any of them have any idea of what will follow Ashley now they have succeeeded in their objective of forcing him to sell.

I very much doubt that Ashley nor his mob will be laughing into Kristel, Highbury beer, cup of Rosy Lea or anything else right now.

Their personal attack on a Newcastle player is absolutely disgraceful - in fact these are just the type of fans we could do without at SJP.

The player they criticise came here from La Liga with a decent reputation but frankly should have been nowhere near the first team for at least 3 months. Due to a managerial walkout and a bunch of other circumstances he was thrown in at the deep end and despite being out of his depth absolutey ran his pods off for the team. Credit to him for that.

A disgraceful personal and politically motivated attack lads, but that seems to be your way of bringing attention to your cause.

The sooner this scam organisation is wound up before it causes more damage and embarrassment to NUFC and it's supporters the better.