Newcastle United Supporters Club

peasepud
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would seriously suggest that any letter to Mike Ashley is not made through the press.

If the Boycott club have any intention of looking into the possibility of a reconciliation then try and establish contact privately first. If you go public you will have 2 effects:

(1) Ailienate sections of supporters further by appearing to speak publically for all supporters

(2) Leave yourself with no scope to change your views at a later date without looking foolish

No body would like being 'called out' through the media, which effectively is what you would be doing.

If however you are hell bent on ensuring that the club remains in limbo until an unknown investor comes in for us then by all means make a fool of yourselves once more in public.

Why would Mike Ashley want to speak with these idiots ?

By and large the same people who were displaying offensive banners towards him and organising the pie boycott.

They can demand whatever they want but it just makes them sound silly.

Perhaps a public apology to from them to all NUFC fans who don't agree with their "Cockney Mafia out" agenda and who are embarrassed by it might be a good starting point before Ashley is asked to apologise for anything.

These people are terrorists.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/10/30/nufc-supporters-club-vows-to-boycott-ashley-72703-22151426/

“We need to show any future owner that we can either be his best friend or his worst enemy."

Brilliant attitude to have. I envy our next owner. :thup:

Aye, that attitude will be no end of help in selling the club.

Interim chairman Malcolm Shiels said: In the long term we would like to have some representation at board level. We want to be able to give the fans a collective voice.

I thought they didn't claim to represent Newcastle United Fans?

They want to run the club.  :lol:

Interim chairman Malcolm Shiels said: “In the long term we would like to have some representation at board level. We want to be able to give the fans a collective voice.”

Wow let me let the shock set in...

There we go.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/10/30/nufc-supporters-club-vows-to-boycott-ashley-72703-22151426/

We need to show any future owner that we can either be his best friend or his worst enemy."

Seriously, are these people engaging their brains before they come out with this drivel?

We need to show any future owner that we can either be his best friend or his worst enemy."

Seriously, are these people engaging their brains before they come out with this drivel?

Actually I'm now warming to the 'open letter' to Mike Ashley - the one which they have yet to decide what to put into it - I want to see how much more of a collective idot they can become

“We need to show any future owner that we can either be his best friend or his worst enemy."

:lol: what a boat load of numpties! complete muppets I tell yiz

Actually I'm now warming to the 'open letter' to Mike Ashley - the one which they have yet to decide what to put into it - I want to see how much more of a collective idot they can become

:lol:

Interim chairman Malcolm Shiels said: In the long term we would like to have some representation at board level. We want to be able to give the fans a collective voice.

You can hear it now "We couldn't do any worse than Ashley" :lol:

What a bunch of fucking idiots.  The Chronicle must be lapping this shit up.

Quote:

Michael Martin, who organised the first meeting, also stressed the need to carry on the action.

He said: “It’s the whole point of this club to pressure Ashley to sell.

“We have got to make a stand. If we don’t have the boycott then we haven’t got a campaign.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone still got any doubt that this is nothing but a lobby group?

NUSC spokesman Michael Teasdale said: “We need to show any future owner that we can either be his best friend or his worst enemy.

“We need to show we’re here to work with them, but also to show what kind of damage we can do if they treat us badly.”

What kind of damage they could do? Seriously?

Why would supporters of NUFC want to do damage to it? As long as they continue to come out with the likes of this then I'll have nothing to do with them. Everyone's got a right to voice their opinion but I'm not interested in damaging the club, regardless of who's running the club.

Quote:

Michael Martin, who organised the first meeting, also stressed the need to carry on the action.

He said: “It’s the whole point of this club to pressure Ashley to sell.

“We have got to make a stand. If we don’t have the boycott then we haven’t got a campaign.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone still got any doubt that this is nothing but a lobby group?

Was just about to quote the same 3 lines.

I cant believe these fuckers are so insular in their thinking that they havent connected events in the global economy to events inside Seymour Pierce.

Idiotic statement.