Jak Alnwick

Thespence

You won't win anything with 11 James Milners.

Hope James Milner posts this to Souness:

Premier League (2): 2011–12, 2013–14

FA Cup (1): 2010–11

FA Community Shield (1): 2012

Football League Cup (1): 2013-14

Love, James.

PS. Fuck you.

I could almost understand him talking that way about a CM to instil an incentive to prove himself. About a GK it's absolutely beyond retarded as physically pushing yourself doesn't come into play. Confident and relaxed means they'll get the basics right and develop from there.

Guest firetotheworks

Of course they do. They're actual retards.

That one and only time that I contributed towards their discussion, I ended up getting notifications in the middle of the night between two of them who were arguing over who was gay. :anguish:

Guest firetotheworks

It very quickly became apparent to me that it was a subscription to anguish. I couldn't deal with it. One of them tried to claim that because I didn't think Jonas was a good player anymore, that I shouldn't then be on his side after he'd got cancer and Pardew told him to find a new club. :lol:

Actual mental problems man. At my school they'd have been in the level below set 4, which was genuinely called 'Thinky skills'

Aye.

When there's a chance we'll be relying on him heavily in the coming weeks against strong opposition, you'd surely want to make him feel ten foot tall.  But Pards knows best.

Agreed! Honestly, Pardew thinks he's a fucking genius the smug bastard - he hasn't ever, EVER read a book on management of people surely. Esp. in a situation where Alnwick is the only option right now; MAKE him feel he's not only going to be relied upon, but he's capable of doing it and make him feel that way - like Ronaldo said above your post.

Alan Pardew is an infuriating asshole of a man, my word.

Perhaps he's the kind of guy who if you tell him he can't do something, he'll go out of his way to prove you wrong?

Either way, I can't see the merit in telling him he's good enough if he's not. You have to be realistic, look at his weaknesses and start working on them and keep that hunger in him to secure a new deal, because up to this point it doesn't look like he's been worth one.

Guest firetotheworks

Nonsense. It's another one of the braindead things that he's done under the guise of him arrogantly thinking that he knows better. He's the type of person that smacks the cue ball into a cluster of balls and when one goes in he struts off like he meant it.