Carling Cup Round 3 (non Toon games)

Colos Short and Curlies

liverpool attendance 28591  :lol:

Dont worry. That will get ignored by every form of media tomorrow

They'll still mention how the mighty cup crowd always gets the team going !!

You can already hear them calling us "stay away" geordie's if there isnt 52,000 there tomorrow night

This is so funny on SSN. They just keep jumping from game to game so quickly :lol:

2-2 pens at SOL!

I thought that, I said to My dad why not just put the screen in half. :lol:

Dont worry. That will get ignored by every form of media tomorrow

That's a decent crowd.

We're playing QPR at home tomorrow. Things are going well, there's an air of optimism around the club, but I'm not paying 20 quid to watch the reserves play a CC team.

Strangely, Villa wanted to pitch it at 10 quid for this match but QPR wouldn't agree to price it so low. Couple that with the stories about them hiking their prices this week (50 quid to watch CC football?) and maybe, just maybe being supposedly ultra rich is a double edged sword.

Weird I had a conversation with a Mackem tonight, and he said "Well there was only 2 of our first team playing" I said "Well we had 8 our against Hull" to which he responded "Still got waiting lists for season tickets n all like" he also claimed 8 managers had turned us down and cited "The Chronicle" as his research.

Weird I had a conversation with a Mackem tonight, and he said "Well there was only 2 of our first team playing" I said "Well we had 8 our against Hull" to which he responded "Still got waiting lists for season tickets n all like" he also claimed 8 managers had turned us down and cited "The Chronicle" as his research.

Only weird thing about that is that you'd talk to a mackem :pow:

I reckon 29k is a good crowd for the crappy cup in a match vs Crewe.

Wonder if we'll beat it tomorrow.

It is a decent crowd, although Crewe had a lot of fans with them.

The only reason it annoys me is that it makes a mockery of the constant bollocks about not being able to get tickets for Anfield that all their armchair fans come out with every bloody week.

I reckon 29k is a good crowd for the crappy cup in a match vs Crewe.

Wonder if we'll beat it tomorrow.

It is a decent crowd, although Crewe had a lot of fans with them.

The only reason it annoys me is that it makes a mockery of the constant bollocks about not being able to get tickets for Anfield that all their armchair fans come out with every bloody week.

Imagine how there new "super" stadium will look with crowds like that