Pre Match Thread: Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Guest Howaythetoon

We're going to hammer them, I reckon the atmosphere could be very very hot tomorrow, can see everyone rallying behind the club ala Arsenal last season but of course for different reasons. I hope we kick fuck out of them.

According to the Beeb article, Kinnear doesn't arrive until Monday.

Hughton is picking the team but Kinnear will be at the game

"Chris Hughton is picking the side (against Blackburn), but I will go in and talk to the players before the kick off. It's no good staying away, I'll have to go and face the fans."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4199325,00.html

We need to start with Xisco alongside e.g. Duff if we have to, purely to play Owen in midfield. He's the only player we currently have capable who we can rely on for consistency in his basic game, and that becomes nullified when he's up front.

Blackburn goalkeeper Paul Robinson is out with a calf injury, so Jason Brown is in line to deputise.

Vince Grella (calf), Steven Reid (knee) and David Dunn (Achilles) are all sidelined, while Benni McCarthy (groin)and Aaron Mokoena (virus)

Couple of big players out for them still don't fancy us like.

"Chris Hughton is picking the side (against Blackburn), but I will go in and talk to the players before the kick off. It's no good staying away, I'll have to go and face the fans."

Hopefully have a positive effect doubt it like

If the negative, gloomy reaction of the players to the new appointment is as it's being reported in the press, we will lose. Militant fans still agitating won't help, but at the end of the day it's down to the players, and most of this lot I have very little faith in.

think I'm actually gonna go and pay on the turnstile.  I've stayed away thus far in total disillusionment and I couldn't be arsed to get involved in protests, but now it looks like something might happen in the coming weeks, I'm going to go and support the lads.

Still don't fancy us like.  Fucking hate playing Blackburn.

Guest MrSundlofer

Hopefully have a positive effect doubt it like

He will go in to the dressing room and tell them: "Keegan will return.." pooff.. 5-0 victory!

Guest The Libertine

"NUFC: to follow... Barton, Beye, Enrique, Guthrie, Viduka, Smith and Martins are all out - the latter with an alleged knee problem. Hmmmmm......."

whats that about?

3 nil to Blackburn

our defence struggle to gel, the midfield have no creativity and the strikers get no service.

ground half empty with 15 mins to go.

Kinnear watching from directors box but is sacked on Monday morning.

we are sold to Robert Mugabe on Wednesday and he installs the Chuckle brothers as joint managers

For the everton game the team wear red noses, massive flapping shoes and green curly wigs. Nicky Butt and Steven Taylor have a custard pie fight halfway through the first half. Just before half time Duff squirts the ref in the eye using with water from a plastic flower.

3 nil to Blackburn

our defence struggle to gel, the midfield have no creativity and the strikers get no service.

ground half empty with 15 mins to go.

Kinnear watching from directors box but is sacked on Monday morning.

we are sold to Robert Mugabe on Wednesday and he installs the Chuckle brothers as joint managers

For the everton game the team wear red noses, massive flapping shoes and green curly wigs. Nicky Butt and Steven Taylor have a custard pie fight halfway through the first half. Just before half time Duff squirts the ref in the eye using with water from a plastic flower.

mackems.gif