Pre Match Thread: Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Geremi and cacapa are a waste of time rather have the young uns on

Disagree, neither player is being played in a preferred position or has been managed correctly. Their performances have not been great but i think there are others in the squad who deserve more stick than those two, namely Butt and Taylor.

I see a 1-2 home defeat, hope I'm wrong of course

I wonder what the kids on the bench are thinking about the situation, wonder if they're loving the fact they're all on the verge of making sub appearances for the 1st team

Umm.. What goes down, must come up.. Or something?

What is it with this f'ing team being on the top of the injury list table every god damn season!? Not only do we have to deal with the instability on a club level, on a managerial level, and with all the shit stirring in the press, but even with a team that barely has the quality to finish in the top 10, we can barely string a first 11 together.

I need a drink.

Geremi and cacapa are a waste of time rather have the young uns on

Disagree, neither player is being played in a preferred position or has been managed correctly. Their performances have not been great but i think there are others in the squad who deserve more stick than those two, namely Butt and Taylor.

Butt was on of the few, who looked bothered against Spuds Geremi and cacapa have been passengers the last 2 games out of position or not

Guest Stephen927

Cacapa in midfield again... do we have nowt in reserve so we don't have to play him in midfield?

Coloccini in midfield, Cacapa in defense would be much better. As far as I'm aware, Coloccini has actually played there a few times for Deportivo.

Cacapa in midfield again... do we have nowt in reserve so we don't have to play him in midfield?

Coloccini in midfield, Cacapa in defense would be much better. As far as I'm aware, Coloccini has actually played there a few times for Deportivo.

O0