Spurs - £500 Mill

Skirge

Because I have more pressing issues at the moment.

I can't see the point in posting on another teams forum, seems like a total waste of time to me. And with a name like "KingDawson" how can I take him seriously?

I like fans of other teams posting on here. Its good to banter with fans of other clubs and to get a perspective of someone not attached to NUFC.

Guest getcarter

Apparently, the club is valued at £340M and the other £160M represents the new owners financial input into the new stadium which will be built next door!

Guest Chubby Jason

Apparently, the club is valued at £340M and the other £160M represents the new owners financial input into the new stadium which will be built next door!

Hopefully they will be out of the Championship when it's built.

I can't see the point in posting on another teams forum, seems like a total waste of time to me. And with a name like "KingDawson" how can I take him seriously?

I like fans of other teams posting on here. Its good to banter with fans of other clubs and to get a perspective of someone not attached to NUFC.

:thup:

Having 'foreign' fans is one of the best things about the forum, a lot of the best/most interesting posters (e.g. 1878, brummie, KD and Dr Spec RIP) support other teams.

In fairness, it'll be more nearer £300m, and a further £200m needed to buy their annual quota of unnecessary lightweight midfielders who won't settle into the team.

Who do you think you're drawing in the uefa cup?

How many league points you got? What position are you? How much you spent this summer?

2, 20th, We've spent £5 mill net.

Dont really think you're in a position to say much tbh.

Why do you post on here?

Why don't you ask all the other non-NUFC fans that as well?

It seems a waste of time posting on another teams forum, but not a waste of time whinging about how other people choose to do it?

Guest hodsgod

To be fair, the price of land in London is going to make big difference compared to Liverpool and Newcastle.

That is exactly the issue. Spurs also own most of th eland and the shops etc that surround the ground

Guest kingdawson

In fairness, it'll be more nearer £300m, and a further £200m needed to buy their annual quota of unnecessary lightweight midfielders who won't settle into the team.

How many league points you got? What position are you? How much you spent this summer?

Why do you post on here?

says "chubby jason".

Why do you post on here?

If he called himself DawsonKing would you find it more acceptable?  I assume King & Dawson were Spurs' centre back pairing when he started posting on here? 

Guest kingdawson

Why do you post on here?

If he called himself DawsonKing would you find it more acceptable?  I assume King & Dawson were Spurs' centre back pairing when he started posting on here? 

You're spot on.

Guest Chubby Jason

Why do you post on here?

Nope. :aww:

Ooof.

You cut me deep with that UEFA cup snipe kingdawson. I've been depressed for the last 3 days just thinking about it.

Have fun with your annual underachievements, though.

x x x kisses x x x

Guest Heneage

Ooof.

You cut me deep with that UEFA cup snipe kingdawson. I've been depressed for the last 3 days just thinking about it.

x x x kisses x x x

Wey to be fair you played a good side that almost knocked Liverpool out, they played Plumbers and a brazilian.

If I only talked to NUFC fans about football it wouldn't be much fun.

Tbf, that's because you don't know very much about this football thing ;P

You what?

Just messing with ya.

Ooof.

x x x kisses x x x

Wey to be fair you played a good side that almost knocked Liverpool out, they played Plumbers and a brazilian.

Oh aye, they're a good side and I wish them the best. We didn't play well enough over the 2 legs, simple as that.

Still somewhat bitter (I was before the actual matches), that we finish 5th, get possibly the hardest team possible, and Man City get into Europe via what, being nice and making the best cups of tea or something, and they get a far easier tie. Unfair tbh.

But that doesn't excuse us from the fact the 2 performances weren't good enough.

Guest kingdawson

Don't worry, European football is so new to Tottenham they're still using it in arguments.

3 Years isnt exactly new is it.

Don't worry, European football is so new to Tottenham they're still using it in arguments.

Compared to 13/14 years.....

You're still bottom btw :aww:

Compared to 13/14 years.....

You're still bottom btw :aww:

Can i add Pavleychenko out for 3 weeks, worst start since Titanic sank, you have Liverpool in the next round of the Carling cup so you're  f***d in that , King and Woodgate are less likely to be seen on the same pitch than Mohammed and Jesus or Yahweh , and you have a nice little run of games soon :

Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Barclays Premier League

Arsenal v Tottenham, 20:00

Saturday, 01 November 2008

Barclays Premier League

Tottenham v Liverpool, 17:30

Saturday, 08 November 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Tottenham, 15:00

Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Carling Cup

Tottenham v Liverpool, R4, 19:45

Probably see the Sacking of Juande Ramos Soon too so you are f***d , much more fucked than Newcastle and this makes me happy  :frantic:

So basically , you are fucked! Mo

What has more points than Tottenham?

A triangle

A young boy goes to Social Services and tells them he has no where to live.

"What about your parents?" asks the social worker.

"No, they beat me" says the boy.

"What about your Grandparents?" says the social worker.

"No, they beat me even harder!" says the boy.

"Well... where do you want to stay then?" replies the Social Worker.

"'Tottenham" says the boy "They don't beat anyone".

:lol: