Coloccini wants out; Sevilla confirm interest

Guest Howaythetoon

Coloccini is with Woodgate the best central defenders we have had during the last 8 years (or probably more).

:lol:

You would of thought Coloccini has had a great season so far with statements like that.

Long term I do think he is a very good signing but there is no doubt in my mind he has found the transition between La Liga and the Premiership quite hard.

Coloccini is with Woodgate the best central defenders we have had during the last 8 years (or probably more).

You would of thought Coloccini has had a great season so far with statements like that.

Well I personally believe that statement will turn out to be correct. Not that it is actually saying much.

Well I personally believe that statement will turn out to be correct. Not that it is actually saying much.

Based on?

Guest MrSundlofer

Long term I do think he is a very good signing but there is no doubt in my mind he has found the transition between La Liga and the Premiership quite hard.

I'm not saying he has performed well this season. No. I'm saying he is the best central defender (with Woodgate) we have had during the last 8 years. Do you disagree?

I think purely based on reputation he's the best we've had since Woodgate in that regard.

I'm not saying he has performed well this season. No. I'm saying he is the best central defender (with Woodgate) we have had during the last 8 years. Do you disagree?

No he has not shown anything so far to suggest he is of the standard of Woodgate's time here.

Guest MrSundlofer

No he has not shown anything so far to suggest he is of the standard of Woodgate's time here.

Oh dear. You still hasn't got the point.

Based on?

Based on what I've seen of him of course. I think you are judging him quite harshly looking at what you've said above.

I think Coloccini has been brilliant. He has made mistakes, but he has clearly shown he has some ability and is a committed and slightly cynical defender (which I love). He will only get beter.

Considering he has only just joined the most physically demanding league and he has Nicky Butt in front of him as DM, the young and erratic Taylor beside him at CB, and he is yet to play alongside an actual left back, I think it is a miracle he hasn't fallen to pieces yet.

I think he'll prove to be a very good signing. He'll only get better.

Oh dear. You still hasn't got the point.

No it was a rediculous comparison thats all considering he hasn't even put in a performance of a high standard yet.

Don't get me wrong I think Coloccini long term after this transitional period will be a very good signing a important one in Steven Taylor's development providing they get given the chance to establish a partnership.

i for one pray they never get another chance to etablish a partnership. Cacapa for all his physical weaknesses at least knows exactly what he's doing out there

Agreed.

I really want to see Bassong given a run out at centre half at the minute though.

He`s not very good.

Opinions only count if you wash, regularly.

Well get your self to the bathroom,then come back with yours.... O0

He's no Anton Ferdinand like
Correct!! pleased young Anton turned you`s down... :pow:

Guest Heneage

He`s not very good.

Im sick to the back teeth of the dirty mackems claiming that Chimbonda and Ferdinand turned us down.

He`s not very good.

Im sick to the back teeth of the dirty mackems claiming that Chimbonda and Ferdinand turned us down.

I just thank Christ they aren't here whatever the reason.

He`s not very good.

I just thank Christ they aren't here whatever the reason.

Colloccini over Ferdinand any day.  Chimbonda has he even had one decent game yet since been there?