awful dirty mackems v Newcastle United, Saturday 25th October

Guest BooBoo

K.Jones played an hour tonight & did not pick up knock. I think he may be on the bench, just hope he is not fit enough to start.

Why? He's really not that good.

I think he is a really good target man & now he has is decent striker partner next to him in Sissy he will be better.

He's not that bad but I've no idea how he's managed to get so highly rated. He went on a decent but short scoring run before Christmas last year and then to the best of my knowledge didn't score again.

Because he is a beast in the air & last year Sunderland played mainly with one up, with the likes of Chopra, Stokes etc out wide. With two up top this year I would imagine his striker is going to benefit from playing with Jones. It was crazy talk by Keane, wast it 30 or 40 million he mentioned?

He got highly rated because JT said he was the best player in air in the Premier Leagaue.

Stokes is so good they sent him on loan to Sheffield Utd for 3 months. :lol:

You write that like I made out he was good.

Wasn't having a pop.  :thup:

K.Jones played an hour tonight & did not pick up knock. I think he may be on the bench, just hope he is not fit enough to start.

Why? He's really not that good.

I think he is a really good target man & now he has is decent striker partner next to him in Sissy he will be better.

He's not that bad but I've no idea how he's managed to get so highly rated. He went on a decent but short scoring run before Christmas last year and then to the best of my knowledge didn't score again.

Because he is a beast in the air & last year Sunderland played mainly with one up, with the likes of Chopra, Stokes etc out wide. With two up top this year I would imagine his striker is going to benefit from playing with Jones. It was crazy talk by Keane, wast it 30 or 40 million he mentioned?

He got highly rated because JT said he was the best player in air in the Premier Leagaue.

Stokes is so good they sent him on loan to Sheffield Utd for 3 months. :lol:

You write that like I made out he was good.

Wasn't having a pop.  :thup:

:thup:

After the Man City match and the second half against Everton I'm a lot more hopeful for the derby. If we can look so fired up and dogged as we did against them then surely that'd come over even more against our local rivals.

Kinnear might not have any prior experience of this match but he'll know how big a game this is and if he can instill what he appears to have instilled recently in the players then we'll be more than a match for them, even though we're away from home. We'll take it to them.

No one remember how shit Barton was for 90% of last season? And that he's not long out of PRISON? How can anyone want to start him in our biggest game of the season? I can't see anything other than a red card waiting to happen.

watch back some games from last season, the like of Tottenham away. he's quality

which pub/bar will be the best place to watch the match on sat? what's the earliest bar/pub to open?

Even though its not my favourite place in town, City Vaults was a brilliant place to watch the derby last season. Great atmosphere although getting served was a bit of a hassle.

Beer shower! :pow:

yeah seen the youtube videos of it, you know what time it opens?

as the time draws closer, the mackems in the workplace become more confident and more cockey. Just as they were both times last year.

"You're shite" they say, "we will beat you easily" they cry... ive never wanted to beat the fuckers more. The more confident they are, the more i want to beat them.

Nobby, City Vaults opens at 10am, I was there on Monday before the City game, the dancing totty were well smart, worth going in just to see them. :celb:

Nobby, City Vaults opens at 10am, I was there on Monday before the City game, the dancing totty were well smart, worth going in just to see them. :celb:

surprising, they usually have faces like a bucket of smashed crabs.

Haven`t been for a good while mind i take it things might have changed

There was 4 girls dancing before the city game, 3 of them were really smart with fantastic bodies, the other looked a bit old but was also entertaining  :cheesy:

Really looking forward to this now! Normally I'm sh*tting it going into these but there seems less pressure than usual as we're slight underdogs somehow.

How f*cking sweet would it be if come 3pm on Saturday, despite us being in our weakest state since 1992, and Sunderland at their strongest for God knows how long, we're level in the table with them? That for me would be a real dampener for them.

My guess:

Given

Beye      Coloccini      Taylor        Bassong

Butt

Guthrie

Geremi                                          Duff

Martins

Ameobi

With Barton, Jonas and N'Zogbia all coming on, we have a strong bench for once.

Sunderland should start making preperations for defeat IMO. Extra stewards should be on hand to restrain Roy Keane on the touchline and extra policeman should be drafted in around the city centre to deal with drunken Wearsiders causing mayhem and destruction due to the pain of defeat.

In this day and age there's no excuse for lack of proper planning and preparation.