awful dirty mackems v Newcastle United, Saturday 25th October

Guest BooBoo

It is time to get ready & then go to NE1 & watch the match.

SEE YOU FUCKERS ON THE OTHER SIDE HOPEFULLY THE FOLLOWING ICONS WILL BE GETTING A GOOD AIRING IN THE MATCHDAY THREAD: :celb: ;D >:D :smiley6600: O0 :lol: mackems.gif  bluelaugh.gif :laugh: :clap: :razz: :iamatwat: :thup: :pow: :snod: :spit: :3some: :D ;) :headbang: :hello2: :icon_king: :la: :wav: :notworthy: :occasion1: :occasion14:  :banana: :2funny: :dance: :indi: :bounce: :yorkie: :p :celb1:

Lets hope this one does not appear: :explode:

Two hours to kick off! Wish I was in Newcastle or on my way to mackemland right now, tbh. Got to drive later today as well, so can't even have a drink!

Howay the lads!!

That's nowt, i'm behind a bar for it serving people their beverages while they either get pissed and have a great day, or get pissed and start fighting.

Either way i reckon i'll see about 3mins of the match it am lucky.  :angry:

Fukiti fuksticks is all i can say.

I was going to go and have a quick prayer for the lads in sunderland cathedral before the game today.  However I can't find it on google maps.  Anyone able to help?

Have a look again, it'll be next to Sunderland International Airport.

Two hours to kick off! Wish I was in Newcastle or on my way to mackemland right now, tbh. Got to drive later today as well, so can't even have a drink!

Howay the lads!!

That's nowt, i'm behind a bar for it serving people their beverages while they either get pissed and have a great day, or get pissed and start fighting.

What I should have been doing, had it not been for this game. I just couldn't work with this game on.

Howay the lads!!

What I should have been doing, had it not been for this game. I just couldn't work with this game on.

New job, couldn't really say no. Missed my best mates 28th Birthday on my 1st night there as well.

Knacking my up socially, but money is money.

Hoping to be able to watch some of it, but chances are slim as a pancake under a steamroller.

Guest chris1210

A strange numb feeling is all i have..... normally nervous as hell by this point.

I dont have good feelings about it, but ill plump for another 2-2 draw, which would do me just nicely given the circumstances.

as well as a NE5 vs Mick thread, we need a SUPERTOON vs Skirge thread, seeing SUPERTOONS deathly pessimism against Skirge's brilliant "fkn" optimism.

Be careful where you go with this, I'm watching you bastards.

as well as a NE5 vs Mick thread, we need a SUPERTOON vs Skirge thread, seeing SUPERTOONS deathly pessimism against Skirge's brilliant "fkn" optimism.

matter V anti-matter

Fixed, I hope.