Newcastle United vs Citeh - Pre match thread

Guest Gallowgate Mag

shay, beye, col, taylor, bass, butt, guthrie, geremi, duff, martins, goon

FFS, N'Zogbia can play down the middle. Failing that, we must have an under-18 or somthing. How many goals is Butt directly responsible for this season? I'm not even counting and I can remember 4 just off the top of my head.

been at fault for a couple of penalties

Aye, plus two goals that are a result of him gifting the ball to the opposition... and those are just what I can remember. I'm sure there must be more.

He, individually, has costs us too many points (and too much confidence) this season already. Shouldn't be anywhere near the pitch, nevermind captain. He is an out-and-out negative influence. More so than any other player.

and yet he's the one always coming out with the talk in the papers ... stop talking shite and stop playing shite

what we're up against

* 01 Hart

* 02 Richards

* 26 Ben-Haim

* 22 Dunne

* 15 Garrido

* 08 Wright-Phillips

* 33 Kompany

* 21 Hamann

* 07 Ireland

* 14 Jo

* 10 Robinho

Guest LucaAltieri

what we're up against

* 01 Hart

* 02 Richards

* 26 Ben-Haim

* 22 Dunne

* 15 Garrido

* 08 Wright-Phillips

* 33 Kompany

* 21 Hamann

* 07 Ireland

* 14 Jo

* 10 Robinho

Cool, battle of the OAPs in the middle.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

There weakness is Garrido

Shame Geremi is playing against him

I think Ben Haim is their weakness.

No Jonas, no win.  Also, the fact that City are able to start Robinho while we are still starting Shola Ameobi in the Premiership in 2008 makes me feel simultaneously embarrassed and ill.  Some of us never get second chances when we make mistakes.  Ameobi, on the other hand, has more lives than a cat.  He is the footballing equivalent of Bill Murray from Groundhog Day - not matter what he does on the pitch he wakes up in the Newcastle first team. 

Guest newcastle4life

Team need to win like to think 2-1 go with Martins double although would not be suprised if it was another lose.