Newcastle United - Bottom of the positive play league

Gash

Newcastle United have gained just 38 points from a possible 60 for positive play, stuck at the bottom of the positive play league with Fulham also on 38 points. Arsenal top the league with 51.

Thoughts?

Opinions?

What does that mean???

Somebody, god knows who, marks the team after every league game with points out of 10 for positive play, you know, not 10 men behind the ball type play.

Guest Heneage

Sorry I watched Bolton for 90 minutes against us, i've seen more positivty on a call waiting at the suicide hotline.

What does that mean???

Somebody, god knows who, marks the team after every league game with points out of 10 for positive play, you know, not 10 men behind the ball type play.

Hey that's a great idea.  If they adopted that instead of the current points system then Arsenal might win something ;)

Sorry I watched Bolton for 90 minutes against us, i've seen more positivty on a call waiting at the suicide hotline.

Bringing on a full back (O'Brien) for you lone centre forward (Elmander) after 20mins said everything you ever need to know about Bolton.

Couldn't give a fuck. :neutral:

Is this the same dogshit table James dragged out last season?

It is a path to Europe. We could go the whole season without a yellow or red and still not win the fair play league because of a poor standard of football.

Couldn't give a fuck. :neutral:

Is this the same dogshit table James dragged out last season?

It is a path to Europe. We could go the whole season without a yellow or red and still not win the fair play league because of a poor standard of football.

In a word, is this the same shite you posted last season?