Viduka out for six more months?

magorific

Viduka, Mido and Beattie would all have been very average signings, but at least Beattie plays the odd game.

I'd be suprised if Viduka appears again for the first team, and I won't miss what I never had.

Apart from the £8m+ he's cost us aye.

I know, I just meant he won't be a loss to the team as he was never in it.

a little more motivation and a more robust body and he would achieved a hell of a lot in his career

howey man he's hardly purposly fuked his hamstring has he!

what the fuck are you talking about? when did I suggest that?

a little more motivation and a more robust body and he would achieved a hell of a lot in his career

what the f*** are you talking about? when did I suggest that?

I meant achilles. But im not exactly directing that at you, just the whole 'viduka is a self made injury prone fat looser' brigade

I meant achilles. But im not exactly directing that at you, just the whole 'viduka is a self made injury prone fat looser' brigade

oh which i'm not a member tbh, i've defended the Duke before

That's true. He's more of an "Always injured fat gainer."

In his defence he isn't the first player who we have treated with a rest/injection only for an op to be needed.

See Shearer, Bellamy and Ameobi as examples.

I also think Martins is injured too often but I guess he doesn't fit the fat, lazy Aussie role very well.

He doesn't do it on purpose, but then again he might not always have helped himself stay fit by a combination of attitude and general health/fitness.

I don't like to slag off players who are injured, but it is frustrating.

Well i suppose we all do it sometimes. Carr and babayaro are obviously exeptions to the rule cos they are cunts

In his defence he isn't the first player who we have treated with a rest/injection only for an op to be needed.

See Shearer, Bellamy and Ameobi as examples.

I also think Martins is injured too often but I guess he doesn't fit the fat, lazy Aussie role very well.

Because he's not fat and he's not lazy?

He does get criticized for his poor decision making and poor 1st touch.

Well thats him finished at Newcastle, we are going to have to buy some players at the end of this season, allot of contracts up:

Harper

Cacapa

Edgar

Butt

Owen

Viduka

Shola

Gonzalez (loan finished)

Why has he been injured for so long before its almost been decided that an aoperation is now necessary. How many times has this happened at NUFC? Long rest to cure, doesn't work, operation needed. Fuck me, if this had been sorted at the time he was injured he could be nigh on back to fitness by now.

Why has he been injured for so long before its almost been decided that an aoperation is now necessary. How many times has this happened at NUFC? Long rest to cure, doesn't work, operation needed. f*** me, if this had been sorted at the time he was injured he could be nigh on back to fitness by now.

Exactly.  He has been lame for months and it has only just been decided he needs an op.  Give me a break.  No use, pay him up and ship him out.

Apparently no Op required.

6 months from when Keegan announced his injury is November so of he does get back in the next 6 weeks its as diagnosed (though at the top end of the estimate).

But yeah let's let one of our few good players go - after all we have Ameobi and Xisco.

Would be a huge boost if Viduka was fit again,not counting on it but still he would add an extra dimension for us

It amazes me how many people don't realise how good he is. Yes he is a fat, lazy bastard but he's a bloody good player as well.

Would be a huge boost if Viduka was fit again,not counting on it but still he would add an extra dimension for us

It amazes me how many people don't realise how good he is. Yes he is a fat, lazy bastard but he's a bloody good player as well.

:nods:  Total class act, shame about the injuries. Rather have him for one game than certain others for thirty eight.

Guest Stephen927

Can be magic to watch. It's frustrating that he hasn't played a lot of games, but I didn't expect him to with his track record.