Tony Jimenez leaves the club

geordie2000

What was Jimenez's great crime beyond not being named Kevin Keegan?  I must have missed it. 

Wise and Llambias I can understand getting some abuse but in all the chaos of the last month+ I don't recall seeing Jimenez's name pop up.

What was Jimenez's great crime beyond not being named Kevin Keegan?  I must have missed it. 

Wise and Llambias I can understand getting some abuse but in all the chaos of the last month+ I don't recall seeing Jimenez's name pop up.

i think its a case of bandwagon tbh

My knowledge of the back room staff isn't as in depth as some one here, but I was under the impression that Jiminez was one of the few that has actually done a decent job?

I'm of the assumption that he was the one that has found the likes of Jonas and Bassong along with the youngsters. I thought it was Wise that undermined Keegan's position.

My knowledge of the back room staff isn't as in depth as some one here, but I was under the impression that Jiminez was one of the few that has actually done a decent job?

I'm of the assumption that he was the one that has found the likes of Jonas and Bassong along with the youngsters. I thought it was Wise that undermined Keegan's position.

Agreed, even on Wise nobody really knows what happened.

Strange how most people seem to think "cockney" Mort did a good job even though he was here when "the system" was being put in place, and yet someone like Jiminez is hated because he just happened to be here when Keegan walked.

Strange how most people seem to think "cockney" Mort did a good job even though he was here when "the system" was being put in place, and yet someone like Jiminez is hated because he just happened to be here when Keegan walked.

It is more difficult to pour scorn on someone who was visible and communicated with the fans a little bit.

Even though that wasn't Jimenez' job, it's easy enough for fans to scapegoat people that they don't know anything about.

Guest Howaythetoon

One down...

care to tell us what he done wrong ?

Care to tell me what he done right?

Bassong, Ranger, Guttierrez, Colo, maybe Xisco?

Should have made him manager then.

One down...

care to tell us what he done wrong ?

Care to tell me what he done right?

i've no idea.neither have you . why do you seem so happy for him to go when you have as much evidence he was doing well as poorly.