Least favourite non-NUFC player in the Premiership, now and in the past

Syrette

Now: Nani. c***!

Past: No one beats Roy Keane on this one. One of the most overrated players I have ever seen.  Totally dick.

As much as I hate that prick esp for letting down our country when he walked in Saipan.He was a class footballer,one of the best in his positon i have ever seen

Past: No one beats Roy Keane on this one. One of the most overrated players I have ever seen.  Totally dick.

As much as I hate that prick esp for letting down our country when he walked in Saipan.He was a class footballer,one of the best in his positon i have ever seen

best midfielder the premiership has ever seen tbh

Ronaldo, Fabregas, Diouf. Despise them with a passion

Guest Chubby Jason

Now: Carragher, Jenas and Ronaldo are my top 3 I think.

Past: Hated Roy Keane as a player, despised Cantona too, was delighted when he retired to become an "actor" or whatever his ambition was at the time...he ended up being a fat, beach football player anyway.

Guest Heneage

Now - Rooney really sick of TV cameras excusing his childish dirty tackles as "Passion".

Then - Carragher then and now and the scouse mob in general.

Not sure there's anyone who really boils my piss at the moment - Jenas doesn't play for us anymore so his brand of being a bottling, talentless, effortless little shitbag makes me pleased these days and there's that many cheats, divers and general cunts that it's difficult to pick one over the rest.

Solskjaer was definitely my past most hated, shortly behind Poyet. I'd have given anything for Rob Lee or Aaron Hughes to end Solskjaer's career with a vicious two footed challenge, preferably when the little wanker was clean through on goal.

Guest NorwegianMag

best midfielder the premiership has ever seen tbh

Better than Gerrard, Viera, Lampard, Scholes etc? No chance!

Keane was a good captain, totally OK as player.

Absolutely NO CHANCE for being one of the greatest player ever. I'm having a good laugh.

Kenny Miller.

Its not the only reason but, he scored twice against us last season didn't he?

I came back on here to say that cunt!He came into my head yesterday during the Scotland game.Hes got a real thick head on him I would love to puch the shit outta!Also lost whatever respect I had for him when he rejoined Rangers and scored against Celtic.Most players wouldnt celebrate against there old clubs but no this guy milked the fuck outta it.

Of course the one thing he done for Derby...scored the winner again us,prick!

Oh yeah Drogba as well what a whiney diving cunt!