The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

I like that article Kinnear says hes got no money yet they say sources in france have confirmed we are after these 2 one with a 10m price tag.  I often wonder if 1 person writes the first half of these and another writes the 2nd and they aren't allowed to read each others parts until its printed.

How many loan deal are allowed anyway?

Would be 4 with these two and the Argie and Italian, is that even allowed?

i thought it was a maximum of 5.....but that could just be a memory from playing FM...

Why are a few people on here having a go at Kinnear so much?

At least he's really working hard to try and get players into the club.

Give the guy a break. Okay, so the info he has been giving isn't always very clear, but it's better than a complete silence. At least we have stuff to go on.

I hope he gets the players he's after and he does very well. I for one appreciate the efforts he's putting in for the club.

Give the guy a break. Okay, so the info he has been giving isn't always very clear, but it's better than a complete silence. At least we have stuff to go on.

I hope he gets the players he's after and he does very well. I for one appreciate the efforts he's putting in for the club.

Same here, if we stay up, i'll thank Kinnear.

Same here, if we stay up, i'll thank Kinnear.

What you on about? We could have had Mourinho! We could have had Mark Hughes! We could have had Scolari! They were all queuing up to come here!

Oh wait.......

Same here, if we stay up, i'll thank Kinnear then kick the utter cunt's arse goodbye.

FYP.

I hope these two foreign loans actually come off in 48 hrs, because if they don't I'd prefer it if Kinnear kept his trap shut until he knew one way or the other.

He is saying this so if they do not it puts more pressure on the board I reckon...  He is saying "I have done my bit, do yours"...  fair play IMO.

cant be arsed reading thourgh to see if its been posted.

but one of these players is apparently the kid from man city, and the other is the former serie a italian young player of the year (around 02).

where did you get that from

Serie A Young Player of Year

2000  Roberto Baronio   Reggina / Lazio

2001  Antonio Cassano   Bari / Roma

2002  Matteo Brighi   Bologna / Parma

2003  Antonio Cassano   Roma

2004  Alberto Gilardino   Parma

2005  Giampaolo Pazzini   Fiorentina

2006  Daniele De Rossi   Roma

2007  Riccardo Montolivo   Fiorentina

club is not their current club.

cant be arsed reading thourgh to see if its been posted.

but one of these players is apparently the kid from man city, and the other is the former serie a italian young player of the year (around 02).

:lol:

What are you on about man! Surely you can do a bit better than that. Hell of a lazy effort. Spill the beans dude.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

"one of the loan target has 2 "T"s in his name and an "I", but he is not Italian. The other one rhymes with "hernia" and is not Argentinian" - Joe Kinnear 2pm