The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Guest Toon_Del_Naja

Ok if we lose Given, we are heading down to the Championship & I`m not sure we`ll ever make it back due to the current management of the club.

Weidefeller is a good keeper but Given is top 5 in the world.

& I`m very disappointed that we didn`t land  M`bia, as said he is a real workhorse that could improve our midfield with some real quality, not some f¤¤¤ing wash offs like Geremi & Barton that can`t even make a straight pass when pressured.

Sell Geremi & please let`s unload that cry-baby N`zogbia! Face it, u are not that good as u think u are!

And why are we paying Viduka a s##t-load of cash when he hasn`t even played half a season yet!

These are frustrating times indeed, & the fact that our club is keeping us in the dark whatever matter it is, that`s just bollocks & we won`t be able to sign anyone with decent quality because the fat cat & his cohorts are sitting on the cash.

Someone better than what we've got. Why? Why the hell would they come here when we're knee-deep in this shite? Maybe on a loan, aye - but who the fuck is going to commit themselves to a long-term contract who is - like i say, an improvement on what we have?

People really need to lessen their expectations of this window or there's going to be some burst blood vessels on the morning of Feb 2nd.

Even though fighting for survival, Newcastle is still in a fantastic league, has a massive fan base, pays ridiculous wages and is surrounded with just as much glamour as any club outside the top 4. The club is in no worse position to attract players than Fulham were last winter, and they bought plenty. Many ambitious players in the lesser leagues would jump at the chance of joining the club.

Someone better than what we've got. Why? Why the hell would they come here when we're knee-deep in this shite? Maybe on a loan, aye - but who the fuck is going to commit themselves to a long-term contract who is - like i say, an improvement on what we have?

People really need to lessen their expectations of this window or there's going to be some burst blood vessels on the morning of Feb 2nd.

Even though fighting for survival, Newcastle is still in a fantastic league, has a massive fan base, pays ridiculous wages and is surrounded with just as much glamour as any club outside the top 4. The club is in no worse position to attract players than Fulham were last winter, and they bought plenty. Many ambitious players in the lesser leagues would jump at the chance of joining the club.

Yeah I think I can see them lining up already!

Someone better than what we've got. Why? Why the hell would they come here when we're knee-deep in this s****? Maybe on a loan, aye - but who the f*** is going to commit themselves to a long-term contract who is - like i say, an improvement on what we have?

Used to pay ridiculous wages, think thats changed. I wonder whether that affects our recruitment, not just the low wages but the fact that they're being offered wages so much lower than other players at the club who were signed in the previous era

No one with any ability wants to sign for us - why the f*** would they? Kinnear can try his bollocks off, Ashley could give us £10/15/20m to spend - no one will come here.

Stop acting like a child.

My goodness.

:lol:

We'll come back to this on the *3rd* of February and if we've signed anyone better than what we have, you're free to "my goodness" all over my face.

Ok if we lose Given, we are heading down to the Championship & I`m not sure we`ll ever make it back due to the current management of the club.

Weidefeller is a good keeper but Given is top 5 in the world.

& I`m very disappointed that we didn`t land  M`bia, as said he is a real workhorse that could improve our midfield with some real quality, not some f¤¤¤ing wash offs like Geremi & Barton that can`t even make a straight pass when pressured.

Sell Geremi & please let`s unload that cry-baby N`zogbia! Face it, u are not that good as u think u are!

And why are we paying Viduka a s##t-load of cash when he hasn`t even played half a season yet!

These are frustrating times indeed, & the fact that our club is keeping us in the dark whatever matter it is, that`s just bollocks & we won`t be able to sign anyone with decent quality because the fat cat & his cohorts are sitting on the cash.

He's not!

Used to pay ridiculous wages, think thats changed. I wonder whether that affects our recruitment, not just the low wages but the fact that they're being offered wages so much lower than other players at the club who were signed in the previous era

We have players on £60K a week, which is ridiculous, but only a third of that is still ridiculous. How many players in, say, Scotland or France do you think are on £20K a week? Not many. But the average Premier League player is. If the club can afford to pay only an average wage, it should be able to attract players.

No one with any ability wants to sign for us - why the f*** would they? Kinnear can try his bollocks off, Ashley could give us £10/15/20m to spend - no one will come here.

course they would

Someone better than what we've got. Why? Why the hell would they come here when we're knee-deep in this s****? Maybe on a loan, aye - but who the f*** is going to commit themselves to a long-term contract who is - like i say, an improvement on what we have?

Sounds about right, the window closes at 5pm on the 2nd. Skirge will be setting a new record for use of "fkn" I imagine

:lol: :lol:

He'll just be like this:

fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn

fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn

fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn fkn c***s the lot of them!  :angry:

:lol:

Kna, no signings would deffo make me use the full words FUCKING FUCK them.

Guest Heneage

Every day I flick on Sky, and I see those around us bidding/signing whatever.

People like Marlon King, Jimmy Bullard, I'm at a loss here, there's two players that while not earth shattering would improve us dramatically, I've been very supportive of the regime, and its workings due to the current crop of signings all being good players, but seriously pull your finger out, even Sunderland are talking to players in the shape of Manuel Da Costa, an average player but an improvement on McShane at least. I know older heads will say "Mwah ha ha he's finally getting it that Ashley's uselss" But I find it hard to believe that he would happily let us play the last 19 games with our injuries, and just Lovenkrands and an Algerian Centreback on the go. The loan signings are unheard of since he mentioned them and the one player, I would feel safe putting in our first team has just broken his leg.

Surely we can't be playing it that coy.

The 3 stages of SUPERTOON's life. :lol:

He doesn't even have a step one.

You really need to get some better insults mate, has anyone ever laughed at one of your posts ever?

I'm a fucking riot, and the sooner you realize that the better.

You really need to get some better insults mate, has anyone ever laughed at one of your posts ever?

I'm a f***ing riot, and the sooner you realize that the better.

Keep up the great posts and it wont take long :thup:

Low wages??  Colocinni's on twice what he was on at Depor, we hardly offer low wages, its just that we don't offer has beens 60 and 70 thousand a week anymore.

Guest Heneage

I'm a f***ing riot, and the sooner you realize that the better.

Keep up the great posts and it wont take long :thup:

Yeah Pilko, you lanky streak of piss!

Any word on Finnan?

Swedish starlet Samuel Adjei is hoping to seal a move to Newcastle United.

The 17-year-old currently plays for lower league Swedish side Jonkoping Sodra.

But he has featured for Sweden's Under-16 side and he has caught the eye of a number of foreign clubs, with Newcastle and Porto believed to be leading the chase.

Now Newcastle are understood to have made a bid for the winger, who himself is delighted with The Magpies' interest

"Chances like these don't just grow on trees, so when it appears you wanna grab it," he told his local newspaper Jnytt.

Adjei spent time training with Newcastle in November and he looks to have done enough to persuade the club to finalise a bid for him.

"The interest is big and they want me, I hope that Newcastle and Jonkoping Sodra can make an agreement."

Jonkoping are not convinced that Adjei will be leaving.

"Both we and Newcastle have seen there is an interest around Samuel," said director Daniel Segerfeldt.

"Our approach is that he is going to play for us."

No Donadel deal

One player seemingly not on his way to St James' Park is Marco Donadel, after his agent denied that he was having talks with the North East club.

It was claimed that the 24-year-old Fiorentina midfielder was keen on a move to England.

"There is nothing new at the moment, but we are prepared to assess any offers that do arrive," Davide Lippi told Firenzeviola.it.

"Marco has several suitors, not only in Italy but also abroad, even though he has rarely played this season.

"However, he would like to remain in Florence as he wants to live in the city for a long time.

"There are no concrete offers right now, but there comes a time in every footballer's career when you have to make an inevitable choice..."

Donadel has been with Fiorentina since 2005, after joining from AC Milan.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4834303,00.html

Sign the youngster up! Must be decent if Porto are interested

Guest Alan Shearer 9

can we sign someone who's not fucking pre teen?  lambias and wise just been grooming youngsters around the globe

http://www.jnytt.se/Read__21099.aspx 

Article

Shite translation:

Samuel, 17, hunted by the Premier League club

Samuel Adjei, 17, from Vaggeryd, has a dream to become fotbollsproffs. Now it can also be true. Newcastle United in the English Premier League has made a bid of Jönköping Södra player.

- I do not know much about Newcastle, but it appears to be a wonderful club, "said Adjei.

The classic club had raised interest in Adjei in Småland won District Boy Cup in the summer last year. Just a few months later, in November, went Adjei himself over to England to test the game. He then received training with the U18-team and reserves.

- They liked me when I was there, "he says.

Samuel started playing football when he was 12 and for only a year ago he played six-division football in Hooks IF.

Although Porto interest

Talent career curve has since skyrocketed and Portuguese Porto reported to have shown interest.

Now, Samuel moved to Huskvarna and started on Sanda Gymnasium. But the time will be short.

Newcastle have now gone so far as they have made a bid for 17-year-old.

- The interest is really big and they want me. I hope Newcastle and South agree. Chances do not grow on trees so when it wants to take it, "said Adjei expectation fully.

"There is a clear interest"

Daniel Seger Feldt, klubbdirektör in the J-South, confirms that it has received a bid - which nobbat.

- The proposal we regard more as an expression of interest. Both we and Newcastle has found that there is a clear interest in Samuel. But of course, is our basic position that he plays for us.

How high will you go to accept the bid?

- It has not really been any discussion on our part. We have not provided motbud.

The fast outer midfield, as before this season had a contract with a team, hope that he will be youth professionals.

- Yes, I hope so. And if I get there, so hope I get COME within two years. The clubs have been talking a lot, I know, but otherwise, I look forward to playing here, "says Samuel Adjei.