The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Guest The Libertine

£8 million is a risk. half that and i'd be happier.

The only risk is because of his alleged of the field problems. On the field he's an excellent player.

he's been injured for ages too.

so we spend ages negotiating for given to go back the day after it's finalised to give them the money back?  eh?  surely not...we'd have just straight swapped?

Dunno, I guess the deals will both have their intricacies and details so doing them separately might make sense? That's if the Johnson one is true anyway (which I hope it is).

Wouldn't a swap deal have made more sense?

Looked a quality player, hope he comes and sorts out his problems (like they always do here  :undecided:)

Just thought, maybe we have prioritised the Given money elsewhere but there has been news on the Insomnia front so we can now afford both [/wishful thinking]

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

£8 million is a risk. half that and i'd be happier.

The only risk is because of his alleged of the field problems. On the field he's an excellent player.

Another "of the field problem" player :-(

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Main issue I've got is if he's actually fit or not at the moment. Haven't seen him for Citeh for a while.

It'd be pointless us signing someone who's injured to go with the ones we've already got.

I've got a few Citeh supporter mates who say he's got a questionable attitude, apparently he doesn't really give a shit

Guest The Libertine

E-mail to Setanta Sports News: Bent's been seen outside SJP :frantic: :lol:

maybe he liked the goldfish bowl after all.

(allegedly)