The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Setanta news ticker still syas we are in talks with Man City about Michael Johnson, depsite Sky's reporter earlier claiming City have said he's defintiely going no-where.

Hmmm, who to believe??!!  ???

Didn't Setanta do the same in the summer, stories which had been ruled out hours ago still going across the ticker.

Citeh probably quoted us a price yesterday to get the Given deal sorted.

"Oh, that was yesterday, we changed our minds about that one."

SSN: f*** all happening. Llambias has gone home.

"all bar kinnear,hughton,ashley and lambias have gone" he said...............................i think.

Didn't he say everyone but Lambias, Kinnear and Ashley has gone home?

FUcking gash, the bloody reporter is feeding ashley's lines out now, the ones we all expected to hear about how difficult january is. FUCK OFF.

Oops.

SSN: f*** all happening. Llambias has gone home.

"all bar kinnear,hughton,ashley and lambias have gone" he said...............................i think.

They were probably just having a pint in the bar anyway.

SSN: fuck all happening. Llambias has gone home.

I think that was david craig fucking up his spiel. it sounded like he was trying say that JFK, Houghton, Llambias and Ashley still at training ground everyone else has gone home( players/other coaches).

f***ing hell.  I could imagine how Insomnia will be treated if the deal falls through. 

yeah, that'll be a big hole to crawl out of for monsieur moody!

SSN: fuck all happening. Llambias has gone home.

I think that was david craig fucking up his spiel. it sounded like he was trying say that JFK, Houghton, Llambias and Ashley still at training ground everyone else has gone home( players/other coaches).

:thup:

From BBC Live Text:

1413: "Anybody know if Westwood has signed for Newcastle United yet? I know he was having a medical earlier, but have heard no further reports."

CUFC_Mike on 606

No keepers, please.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/herefordandworcester/content/images/2007/03/31/westwood_worcester013_420x284.jpg

wicked, innit