The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Jo on loan would have been a good look.

We obviously have a sexier deal in place.

:aww:

:thup:

Keep it up my man, you can get depressed after the deadline.

Precisely!

Lots of time to get depressed afterwards.

Right now I'm having fun with it all.

:aww:

Guest ToonGeneral

The way this club is run is a joke. Exchange the only player that we have who actually makes the opposition worry about us.

I bet you it was Tottenham that tried to offer us Bent for oba the thieving gits.

We pipped Redknapp to him while Redknapp was at Pompey did we not?

We need strikers to add to the ones we have that are actually decent.

Uf we out Oba thats me ands this club done, will be utter shite would we do that swap NEVER, made up shite has to be.

This has turned out as shite as many of us have predicted.

Time to tear a few strips off those in charge if by 5 if there's nothing coming in.

Fucking Zoggy and Given for Nolan and Taylor?  These lot need a broken bottle enema me thinks

The way this club is run is a joke. Exchange the only player that we have who actually makes the opposition worry about us.

For fuck sake man. Do you honestly believe everything?

Deadline day in the transfer window is like chinese whispers, especially where SSN are concerned. The guy's are at the training ground working on deals now.

I bet you it was Tottenham that tried to offer us Bent for oba the thieving gits.

We pipped Redknapp to him while Redknapp was at Pompey did we not?

We need strikers to add to the ones we have that are actually decent.

Did we?

I knew about pinching Jonas, which he has gutted about apparently :D

I desperately hope the Oba swap rumour isn't true. It's disgraceful if it is. It must make Martins feel terrible. I would question the accuracy of that clown on SSN, who supposedly updates the transfer situation. What a tit. He's live on air and he's checking his mobile all the time. That's just bad manners. Who are these "sky sources" anyway. They're almost as bad as the chronicle for speculating lately. Once the window closes, someone at the club should set the record straight on this one. This club have their finger glued onto the self destruct button.