Newcastle 2 - 2 Manchester City - 20/10/08 - post match reaction from page 18

Decky

Guest LucaAltieri

We're going to get torn a new one in this game now with Robinho and friends running around in the space.

Fucking bollocks from the referee, clearly got the ball. The ref was in no position whatsoever to see the ball though, miles behind the play and he just gave it.

The FA need to adopt WWE rules... if the ref didn't see it then it didn't happen.

I can't see us coming back from the red card & pen. We're fucked on confidence as it is.

It's a fucking joke! Spurs get given dubious goals that are blatantly offside and still can't win! Wheres our fucking rub of the green? Arsenal, Bolton & City, all with pens against us. Joke

What a fucking joke, liked how he didn't check with the linesman, just ran over straight red. People can say what they want, but at TV offical like in Rugby would make stupid decisions like this a thing of the past, but FIFA won't have it bunch of cunts they are.

robinho should be ashamed. he wont be of course.

See he writhing in pain but also being well enough to check the ref had given the pen? Should have told the ref Beye got the ball, but I doubt that would ever happen, or it making any difference.

Guest The Libertine

robinho should be ashamed. he wont be of course.

See he writhing in pain but also being well enough to check the ref had given the pen? Should have told the ref Beye got the ball, but I doubt that would ever happen, or it making any difference.

yep, sure i saw a smile too. pathetic but to be expected.

We're being made fools of on the pitch here.

No real surprise. We had it all on to stay with a good footballing side like City when we had 11 men. Now they're just running around having fun.

Radio 5 - "It looked like a penalty to all of us" Waddle - "Yes, seemed a definate penalty" excuses galore for the referee, plenty laughter, and they now admit it was a fair tackle, usual Radio 5 "impartiality" we have come to expect.