Tonight's Atmosphere

Stu

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Cracking atmosphere up in Milburn Level 7, could hear a decent amount of noise coming from the Gallowgate and "Leazes Corner" throughout the second half as well...has been a long while since the place has been rocking like that.

Obviously the usual "geordie injustice" helped to play a part but did those there notice how the increased crowd support lifted the players? For those that still believe they need something to spur them onto supporting the team...please take tonight as an example of how we can help the team raise their game.

Similarly, for the likes of Ameobi, see how the crowd's attitude towards you improves tenfold when you actually bother to break into a sweat.

Cracking game, cracking atmosphere - let's try and keep it going for Villa.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Wholeheartedly agree. It was just brilliant to see the whole crowd get behind the team, which has been lacking in recent weeks due to obvious reasons. The players did seem to respond brilliantly, we were basically the 11th man tonight, which is why only near the end did the toll of having only 10 players surface.

Lets hope it continues. 

Guest Jawesome

Loved it in the corner.  So glad my grandads mate decided to play darts instead of going to the match.  Brilliant atmosphere.  Reminded me of the 36,000 days.

Guest michaelfoster

I agree but stop singing f*cking anti sunderland songs when we are not playing them, save them for saturday if your going. totally pointless imo.

I agree but stop singing f*cking anti sunderland songs when we are not playing them, save them for saturday if your going. totally pointless imo.

no, no, no. we hate sunderland, its eternal, its important, and it needs to be pointed out.

theres a fair chance i've burst a blood vessel in my throat (i've done it before..leeds 2-1) shouting at styles not to stop play when their player went down 2 foot from the touchline.

then again at some encroachment from a geremi free kick

theres a fair chance i've burst a blood vessel in my throat (i've done it before..leeds 2-1) shouting at styles not to stop play when their player went down 2 foot from the touchline.

I could barely speak at one point. That encroachment had me raging like. Geremi's asking him to take the wall back and he just stands there and flat out refuses. How is this man allowed to referee a game of this magnitude?

I could barely speak at one point. That encroachment had me raging like. Geremi's asking him to take the wall back and he just stands there and flat out refuses. How is this man allowed to referee a game of this magnitude?

a newcastle player stood at the point where styles had placed the wall (think it was duff). stayed where he was and styles watched the wall stride forward a  couple of yards..................i was going ballistic.

Thought it was fantastic.

Would it have been like that had Habib Beye not got sent off and the referee didnt have a nightmare?

One thing which still annoys me is the same old boring songs being sung , time after time .

Toon Toon

United

Newcastle Newcastllllle

We are the geordies

Blaydon Races ( sung too fast )

A couple of songs which got a very good airing last night was:

Woooahhoooo Shola Ameobi ( was funny actually )

Hark Now Hear

Hello Hello We are the geordie Boys

This club is my club

Joe Kinnear , He's got torretes FUCK

JOE KINNEARS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY WE HATE SUNDERLAND

Howay the lads

It was like a breathe of fresh air to hear a few different songs sung last night , The aemobi song would never be sung if he didnt score.

Lets make it like that for every game now , weve set the bench mark . That was with only 45,000 there aswell !!

Was brilliant to hear such a positive atmosphere last night, especially the positive reception that Shola got. We really can make a difference if we forget about whinging and just get behind the team.

They gave us something to cheer as well, which was good.

Ian W - Nail.On.Head

If the players give us something to shout about , the fans will not let them down EVER.

The singing section is getting better each and every week I think , may be a few kids knocking about , but we have to remember , they are the future.

:clap:   :clap:   :clap:

Cracking atmosphere up in Milburn Level 7, could hear a decent amount of noise coming from the Gallowgate and "Leazes Corner" throughout the second half as well...has been a long while since the place has been rocking like that.

Obviously the usual "geordie injustice" helped to play a part but did those there notice how the increased crowd support lifted the players? For those that still believe they need something to spur them onto supporting the team...please take tonight as an example of how we can help the team raise their game.

Similarly, for the likes of Ameobi, see how the crowd's attitude towards you improves tenfold when you actually bother to break into a sweat.

Cracking game, cracking atmosphere - let's try and keep it going for Villa.

:clap:   :clap:   :clap:

top post

Was standing in Leazes corner for the Majority of the game, finally the singing section is becoming a proper singing section , not just because of standing up but some New songs going about and everybody joining in . Some of the songs a bit difficult to understand maybe give out song sheets for everyone, I hope this Gutierrez one gets an outing next tuesday

There always seems to be a much better atmosphere midweek under the floodlights. Dunno why as people are always much drunker on a Saturday so you would think it would the weekend games that gave the best atmospheres.

Was standing in Leazes corner for the Majority of the game, finally the singing section is becoming a proper singing section , not just because of standing up but some New songs going about and everybody joining in . Some of the songs a bit difficult to understand maybe give out song sheets for everyone, I hope this Gutierrez one gets an outing next tuesday

Alot of these new songs get published in every new edition of The Mag, in the Toon Ultras section. It's usually us making up and singing the new songs, people tend to clap too much and sing them too fast though. Obviously not all the new songs are made up by us before we get accused of being super-fans.

I know what I want to point out about the Toon Ultras too but I cannot because we'll get branded as the ones who think they are superfans.