Colours or not in Sunderland

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Micktoon

why where colours for any away game, nowt better than a full away end in casual gear, saying that theres nowt better than an away end full of ''lads''so to speak.

Define casual gear

why where colours for any away game, nowt better than a full away end in casual gear, saying that theres nowt better than an away end full of ''lads''so to speak.

Define casual gear

Anything that doesn't stop you being able to windmill mackems.

Define casual gear

FJALL Raven Lacoste aquastucum Stone Island north face Paul and Shark Penguin Original adidas etc etc etc etc

Guest Micktoon

Define casual gear

FJALL Raven Lacoste aquastucum Stone Island north face Paul and Shark Penguin Original adidas etc etc etc etc

and to think your calling the lads and lasses in black and white charvas.

Define casual gear

that just shows your lack of intelligence sunshine, it would probably take you 3 months to save up for an aquastucum jacket

Define casual gear

that just shows your lack of intelligence sunshine, it would probably take you 3 months to save up for an aquastucum jacket

Who'd want to? They're bland as fuck.

Guest Micktoon

Define casual gear

Prefer Armani and Prada myself and a bit of Abercrombie and Ralph Lauren when I'm stateside, mind I'm also a bit partial to the rare Adidas Originals as well. If I wanted Aquascutum I'd probably do the same as you and buy it off Ebay.

By using Aquascutum as your benchmark you have only embarrassed yourself. Suppose you´ve got a picture of Danny Dyer on your wall have you or won't mummy allow blue tack.

What's wrong with wearing your colours? If the players see a mass of black and white at away games it must be a good "lift" for them, if they see an away end fool of Chavs, who think they look cool but just look like 90's throwback hooligans, they might not think we've turned up.

Just an opinion... never liked the Hooly element TBH.

Charvers where black and white shirts, it's not really to do with hooliganism but an away end like a Man United away end compared to ours is wey embarrasses us to say the least.

If we are playing Man Utd & the only thing that embarrasses us is threads that Mancs away end is wearing compared to our away support it will be a good victory for Newcastle United that day. 

I wonder if Jack J is sitting in the Leazes end  staring at there fans going "Fucking hell have you seen him in his Lyle and Scott jumper......FORGET THAT.....LOOK AT HIS PAL MAHARISHI T-SHIRT!!!!", while the rest of us are watching Ronaldo, Rooney & the rest of the gang take our team to bits.

Define casual gear

FJALL Raven Lacoste aquascutum Stone Island north face Paul and Shark Penguin Original adidas etc etc etc etc

i wear a bit of henri lloyd too...

guess im a charva

i wont be wearing toon top either  :idiot2:

Define casual gear

Can you help me go clothes shopping please?

Guest guinness_fiend

Define casual gear

Prefer Armani and Prada myself and a bit of Abercrombie and Ralph Lauren when I'm stateside, mind I'm also a bit partial to the rare Adidas Originals as well. If I wanted Aquascutum I'd probably do the same as you and buy it off Ebay.

By using Aquascutum as your benchmark you have only embarrassed yourself. Suppose you´ve got a picture of Danny Dyer on your wall have you or won't mummy allow blue tack.

Owned.  And Jack J is a wind up merchant by the way.  Remember not to feed him after midnight, all hell will break lose.

Charvers where black and white shirts, it's not really to do with hooliganism but an away end like a Man United away end compared to ours is wey embarrasses us to say the least.

Aye, you have to envy Man Utds' away following eh? Glory hunting b*****ds with "Gloucester reds" flags etc.

It's a football match ffs, not a fashion show. Newcastle fans are proud to wear their colours, and be recognised around the country.

Are we, colour wearing fans worthy  to be in your company on Saturday? We'll wear what we want and follow the team how we like. I don't care one bit if you think it's embarrassing.

Aye, just shows how superficial some people are and how people like to classify others via their own warped criteria...

Live and let live, enjoy... who cares what everyone else is wearing, you're their to support the lads, not to search for smouldering looks from other "fashionistas" :)

Guest Stephen927

An away end full of black and white looks far better than an away end of people just in casual gear, absolutely no personality to it. Could be any set of fans.