Football Fans Are Dicks!

Skirge

I am sure these things with the FA only come about becuase arsehole fans conplain to the FA about it....

IF the FA do act on these two incodentrs then football has just gone mad.

Since when has kissing the club badge on your shirt been an offence?

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney faces the threat of an FA charge for kissing the badge on his shirt during the 1-1 draw at Everton on Saturday. (Mail on Sunday)

And Newcastle's Joey Barton could be in the same position after he also kissed his club badge in response to provocation at Sunderland. (Sunday Express)

It's a joke.

It really is.

The fans are giving Joey s***, and I know he's a professional and not meant to respond and all, but if they're giving him s***, good on him for giving it back.

I agree.

And I don't want this "they're professionals" bollocks......no, they're human beings.

Charged/Banned for kissing a badge  :lol: Sorry, but  :lol: thats all i can do. What a pisstake

Its all a bit of banter man, football is becoming the softest, shittest and most boring sport. players cant do anything now.

My mackem brother-in-law (canny lad as it happens) was sat in front of where Barton was warming up. He said as he was stretching he was giving a fan the "come on then" sign with his open palm/4 fingers.

Guest guinness_fiend

Yet another attempt to sanitise The Beautiful Game .

Players should be able to celebrate how they want and show their allegiance to a club.  The fact that some people go so spastic about it is just a testament to their own idiocy.  If I played for Newcastle, I'd be kissing the badge every two minutes and showing the fans how much playing for the club means to me at every opportunity.

Some people just want to cause hassle and will use anything as an excuse to kick off.  "Sorry, your Honour, I would not have assaulted the twelve year old with MS if Rooney had not kissed the Man Utd badge.  He made me do it."  Get to fook sonny.

mackems see running on the SMB claim running on the pitch is passion.

Arguably, if it was anyone else, kissing a badge would be passion (not with Barton, I find it hard to believe he's passionate), but they can't take that.  They bite and throw coins.  Much like from what I've read some of our bans bit yesterday and lept past the polis into the home end.

I genuinely think that Joey Barton is passionate about the club.

We've been very loyal to him, and I think he appreciates with it.

You could tell from the way he played when he came on too that he meant business.

He's definitely on his last chance alright, but if he continues on with the same effort, he'll be great for us this season.

The world has just gone mad, Barton has done nothing to the Scum, Ronadlo got shit at every ground because he fkd us over on an International scale. Barton should be boo'd by City fans thats fair enough and maybe Liverpool fans it was a scouser he twated.

The reaction yesterday was purely to try and get him to kick off, players need protecting from that kind of abuse, had he kicked off he would have been in massive trouble compared to what they would have got for winding him up.

A massive fine or point deduction is the only way to cut this crap out.

aye that would be typical, fines for rooney and barton for 'badge kissing' yet sunderland 'fans' can invade a pitch and chuck coins etc yet get away with it  :rolleyes:

that said, rooney shouldn't have done it in front of everton fans to say that club give him his break and he was supposedly a die-hard evertonian

Ronadlo got s*** at every ground because he fkd us over on an International scale.

Bollocks man...

How is it bollocks? he did, he got Rooney sent off and rightly got shit at every ground in the Country well apart from Old Trafford. But no fker tried to get onto the pitch to get to him.

Ronadlo got s*** at every ground because he fkd us over on an International scale.

Bollocks man...

How is it bollocks? he did, he got Rooney sent off and rightly got shit at every ground in the Country well apart from Old Trafford. But no fker tried to get onto the pitch to get to him.

Rooney got himself sent off, Ronaldo just winked at someone.

Bollocks man...

How is it bollocks? he did, he got Rooney sent off and rightly got s*** at every ground in the Country well apart from Old Trafford. But no fker tried to get onto the pitch to get to him.

aye, shut up scotsman

Bollocks man...

How is it bollocks? he did, he got Rooney sent off and rightly got s*** at every ground in the Country well apart from Old Trafford. But no fker tried to get onto the pitch to get to him.

aye, shut up scotsman

Aye thats a great comeback...

The other thing I don't get is why it is deemed such an offense to put one's shirt on their head or to remove it. Do people really complain about that sort of thing?

it's ridiculous tbh but apparently the reason for that is time delays. Forlan took 10 minutes to put his shirt back on a few years back

Bollocks man...

Rooney got himself sent off, Ronaldo just winked at someone.

This. :lol:

So why was Ronaldo given so much s*** at every Premier League ground Man U played at the season after that international then?

Bollocks man...

aye, shut up scotsman

Aye thats a great comeback...

So why was Ronaldo given so much shit at every Premier League ground Man U played at the season after that international then?

Did anyone watch the Sunday Supplement thingy on Sky Sports?

They were talking about Barton some of it was fair until they mentioned the badge kissing incident. Basically saying he is an idiot for saying he wants to be a roll model and then doing stuff like that, no mentioned of the abuse or objects being thrown his way either. They then move on to Rooney, apparently the two incidents cannot be compared. Also Rooney can be forgiven given the form he is shown by club and country.

Now I think we all know its probably not the best thing Barton could have done but still you would expect fair treatment with similar incidents. Both players should be warned, a small slap of the wrist and be on your way.

There are far worse incidents that happen when goals are scored, the hand to the ear to the opposing fans or the shhhhhhh montion are far more inflammatory(sp?) IMO.

Did anyone watch the Sunday Supplement thingy on Sky Sports?

They were talking about Barton some of it was fair until they mentioned the badge kissing incident. Basically saying he is an idiot for saying he wants to be a roll model and then doing stuff like that, no mentioned of the abuse or objects being thrown his way either. They then move on to Rooney, apparently the two incidents cannot be compared. Also Rooney can be forgiven given the form he is shown by club and country.

Now I think we all know its probably not the best thing Barton could have done but still you would expect fair treatment with similar incidents. Both players should be warned, a small slap of the wrist and be on your way.

There are far worse incidents that happen when goals are scored, the hand to the ear to the opposing fans or the shhhhhhh montion are far more inflammatory(sp?) IMO.

Biggest pile of shit ever. Sadly it's how the media works.