I joked about a DVD, but hey I was close....

Guest Heneage

Cringe - and they wonder why they're dubbed the SMBs

The wall plaque's the best  ;D  Can you imagine Man City doing that if they beat Man U?  In fact can you think of any respectable derby where one of the teams would be such a bunch of small time knackers that they'd start churning out this stuff after a 2-1 home victory?

I have to admit i have a picture of St.James on the wall commemorating a 2-0 victory over them lot. Bought from the official club store - but however i only bought it as it was beautiful picture of a packed SJP , and it is not as though the club shop singled out that match , i seem to recollect they had one from a 3-1 win over West Ham.

why would they have a shirt with the initials for: 'f*** The Mackems'  on it?

that's always what i assumed it stood for too

It means 'Fuck The Mags' to them.

how dashed clever of them to use such an easily misinterpreted abbreviation!  :neutral:

I'll admit i have a picture frame thing from the 4-1 game but that was more to do with wanting a shearer thing and that was his last goal/game.  But then it was also 4-, 3 goals in 6 mins and the best memory of a game i have.  Scraping a 2-1 at home, i mean can you imagine if we'd made stuff for the 2-0 in April.

Guest Heneage

I'll admit i have a picture frame thing from the 4-1 game but that was more to do with wanting a shearer thing and that was his last goal/game.  But then it was also 4-, 3 goals in 6 mins and the best memory of a game i have.  Scraping a 2-1 at home, i mean can you imagine if we'd made stuff for the 2-0 in April.

Massive difference in the games imo. Shearers last derby, 4 goals away.

Guest Stephen927

Where can I get my hands on the 1-0 loss to Stoke and the 5-0 loss to Chelsea?

Reckon it'll be a box set deal or buy one get one free?

Sadly I just remembered that I have a mate who has a Newcastle 5-0 Man Utd mug (official merchandise)  :-[

Beating the best team in the land 5-0 to go top of the league, or beating a team 2nd bottom in the table in a scrappy 2-1...not quite the same is it?

For me it is to be honest. Its 1 game out of 38 and while its great to celebrate amongst ourselves for the next 24/48 hours, I dont think the club should have acted like gloating school children. I am sure Man Utd sold more mugs with "Champions" on than we did of the "5-0" ones at the end of that season.