N'Zogbia: Lyon interested according to agent

TêteDeMaure

get rid of smith, duff, butt and viduka and offer the kid a new contract.. without him and Oba we can't score a goal

nailed, amazing that eh?  the only two attacking players we have with any pace creating goals and that...

thats not what i've seen recently.

what you saw is irrelevant, because Damien Duff is f***ing s*** and Charles N'Zogbia is better in every aspect than him.

and gutierrez takes both

get rid of smith, duff, butt and viduka and offer the kid a new contract.. without him and Oba we can't score a goal

nailed, amazing that eh?  the only two attacking players we have with any pace creating goals and that...

thats not what i've seen recently.

what you saw is irrelevant, because Damien Duff is f***ing s*** and Charles N'Zogbia is better in every aspect than him.

and gutierrez takes both

of course, but the point is we must not make the huge mistake of letting N'Zogbia go and keeping Duff..

It's like when everybody wanted to get rid of Martins, because his first touch is inconsistent and Owen is so god damn amazing at everything

those sort of decisions would ensure we're relegation candidates for years to come..

The decision to move him to LB today was shocking.

Not really, I said it would happen before the game, without any cover for Enrique it's what was bound to happen. Unfortunately every time it does it increases the chances of Duff staying and Zog leaving. How effective we were with the nous of Owen, Duff and Viduka instead of Martins and Zog playing in attacking positions.

Hip hip hoorah for football nous and intelligence. We'd beat the shit out of Wigan in a chess match  O0

I still don't understand why the Arsenal rumours persist. He's no where near their usual quality and they don't like to pay big money for transfers. Maybe NUFC could ask Wenger for a "I'm not interested in N'Zogbia" quote similar to his comments on Given.

He'd have been ideal for them a few years ago but I bet Wenger's not that bothered any more.

I still don't understand why the Arsenal rumours persist. He's no where near their usual quality and they don't like to pay big money for transfers. Maybe NUFC could ask Wenger for a "I'm not interested in N'Zogbia" quote similar to his comments on Given.

He'd have been ideal for them a few years ago but I bet Wenger's not that bothered any more.

With whats going on at Arsenal, might he not be a fairly decent shout for them in this window. He is established in the Premiership. Known to fans of other clubs. Might be seen by some Arsenal fans as an attempt to try to bring in someone who isnt a school leaver and has some kind of a reputation as a skillful player :undecided:

Guest zeta87

'I told Newcastle in case of possible transfer, I will do anything to leave this winter.'

..seriously, fxxk this cunt. tired of his whining and dragging play style as well.