N'Zogbia: Lyon interested according to agent

TêteDeMaure

Guest BooBoo

I wont be particularly pleased to see him in the starting XI tomorrow unless its absolutely necessary. I woudnt be suprised if he's booed tbh.

http://www.skysports.com/news/player_archive/0,19889,11678_1_126151_1,00.html

Charles N'Zogbia

Prem duo keen on N'Zogbia

Thursday 8th January 21:12

Newcastle star Charles N'Zogbia claims Aston Villa and Tottenham are chasing his signature.

N'Zogbia still keen to leave

Sunday 4th January 10:16

Unsettled Charles N'Zogbia has confirmed he is still hoping to leave Newcastle in the transfer window.

N'Zogbia admits Arsenal 'dream'

Saturday 3rd January 10:50

Charles N'Zogbia has reiterated his desire to leave Newcastle and admits he would love to join Arsenal.

N'Zogbia wants Toon exit

Tuesday 23rd December 11:00

French winger Charles N'Zogbia has confirmed his intention to leave Newcastle United.

Villa target Magpies ace

Thursday 18th December 15:19

Newcastle star Charles N'Zogbia is a surprise target for Aston Villa, skysports.com understands.

Kinnear has no need to sell

Tuesday 2nd December 16:12

Newcastle boss Joe Kinnear insists he will be under no pressure to part with any players in January.

N'Zogbia set on Toon stay

Wednesday 26th November 18:08

Charles N'Zogbia insists he wants to stay at Newcastle and fight for his future on Tyneside.

Kinnear wants N'Zogbia stay

Tuesday 25th November 12:10

Joe Kinnear has brushed off suggestions French midfielder Charles N'Zogbia could quit Newcastle.

Keegan expects N'Zogbia stay

Monday 21st July 13:53

Kevin Keegan is confident that Charles N'Zogbia will still be a Newcastle player next season.

N'Zogbia eyes Arsenal or Spurs

Friday 11th July 10:36

Newcastle winger Charles N'Zogbia has declared his interest in signing for Arsenal or Tottenham.

N'Zogbia happy on Tyneside

Thursday 15th May 15:51

Charles N'Zogbia insists that he has no desire to leave Newcastle despite speculation to the contrary.

Magpies open to N'Zogbia exit

Saturday 12th April 10:01

Newcastle winger Charles N'Zogbia has been told he can leave the club at the end of the season.

KK - N'Zogbia going nowhere

Saturday 29th March 13:41

Kevin Keegan insists he will not be letting midfielder Charles N'Zogbia leave Newcastle.

Keegan keen to keep N'Zogbia

Tuesday 5th February 15:35

Kevin Keegan is not prepared to let Charles N'Zogbia leave Newcastle in the summer without a fight.

Fourth Tyne lucky

Friday 1st February 13:44

Matt Le Tissier expects Newcastle to get their first goal - and win - of the new Keegan era against Middlesbrough.

Spurs reject N'Zogbia talk

Thursday 31st January 10:38

Tottenham have ruled out a move for Newcastle's Charles N'Zogbia after reports claimed both clubs were in talks.

Allardyce belief in Milner

Saturday 15th December 13:46

Sam Allardyce is backing winger James Milner to improve further after some top class performances.

Sam reveals N'Zogbia fear

Thursday 4th October 17:24

Sam Allardyce has warned Charles N'Zogbia not to let playing international football go to his head.

Viduka brace fires Toon

Sunday 23rd September 15:38

Newcastle bounced back from their shock defeat to Derby as they beat West Ham 3-1 to climb into the top five.

N'Zogbia eyes European excursions

Tuesday 11th September 15:00

Charles N'Zogbia believes Newcastle are capable of establishing themselves as UEFA Champions League regulars.

From the BBC Article

"I've spoken to my bosses at the club. They know what my aims are and what I want to continue to progress. As soon as a big club knocks on the door with a good offer, I don't think they'll prevent me leaving.

"But while I'm waiting I'm continuing to train, without letting my head go down, because I am above all a professional."

When the fuck is it ever up? :lol:

Guest toonlass

I wont be particularly pleased to see him in the starting XI tomorrow unless its absolutely necessary. I woudnt be suprised if he's booed tbh.

Would be absolutely pathetic, imo, but I wouldn't be suprised at our fans if they did. With an element of them it wouldn't shock me if they booed when we got a goal ffs.

http://www.skysports.com/news/player_archive/0,19889,11678_1_126151_1,00.html

Charles N'Zogbia

Prem duo keen on N'Zogbia

Thursday 8th January 21:12

Newcastle star Charles N'Zogbia claims Aston Villa and Tottenham are chasing his signature.

N'Zogbia still keen to leave

Sunday 4th January 10:16

Unsettled Charles N'Zogbia has confirmed he is still hoping to leave Newcastle in the transfer window.

N'Zogbia admits Arsenal 'dream'

Saturday 3rd January 10:50

Charles N'Zogbia has reiterated his desire to leave Newcastle and admits he would love to join Arsenal.

N'Zogbia wants Toon exit

Tuesday 23rd December 11:00

French winger Charles N'Zogbia has confirmed his intention to leave Newcastle United.

Villa target Magpies ace

Thursday 18th December 15:19

Newcastle star Charles N'Zogbia is a surprise target for Aston Villa, skysports.com understands.

Kinnear has no need to sell

Tuesday 2nd December 16:12

Newcastle boss Joe Kinnear insists he will be under no pressure to part with any players in January.

N'Zogbia set on Toon stay

Wednesday 26th November 18:08

Charles N'Zogbia insists he wants to stay at Newcastle and fight for his future on Tyneside.

Kinnear wants N'Zogbia stay

Tuesday 25th November 12:10

Joe Kinnear has brushed off suggestions French midfielder Charles N'Zogbia could quit Newcastle.

Keegan expects N'Zogbia stay

Monday 21st July 13:53

Kevin Keegan is confident that Charles N'Zogbia will still be a Newcastle player next season.

N'Zogbia eyes Arsenal or Spurs

Friday 11th July 10:36

Newcastle winger Charles N'Zogbia has declared his interest in signing for Arsenal or Tottenham.

N'Zogbia happy on Tyneside

Thursday 15th May 15:51

Charles N'Zogbia insists that he has no desire to leave Newcastle despite speculation to the contrary.

Magpies open to N'Zogbia exit

Saturday 12th April 10:01

Newcastle winger Charles N'Zogbia has been told he can leave the club at the end of the season.

KK - N'Zogbia going nowhere

Saturday 29th March 13:41

Kevin Keegan insists he will not be letting midfielder Charles N'Zogbia leave Newcastle.

Keegan keen to keep N'Zogbia

Tuesday 5th February 15:35

Kevin Keegan is not prepared to let Charles N'Zogbia leave Newcastle in the summer without a fight.

Fourth Tyne lucky

Friday 1st February 13:44

Matt Le Tissier expects Newcastle to get their first goal - and win - of the new Keegan era against Middlesbrough.

Spurs reject N'Zogbia talk

Thursday 31st January 10:38

Tottenham have ruled out a move for Newcastle's Charles N'Zogbia after reports claimed both clubs were in talks.

Allardyce belief in Milner

Saturday 15th December 13:46

Sam Allardyce is backing winger James Milner to improve further after some top class performances.

Sam reveals N'Zogbia fear

Thursday 4th October 17:24

Sam Allardyce has warned Charles N'Zogbia not to let playing international football go to his head.

Viduka brace fires Toon

Sunday 23rd September 15:38

Newcastle bounced back from their shock defeat to Derby as they beat West Ham 3-1 to climb into the top five.

N'Zogbia eyes European excursions

Tuesday 11th September 15:00

Charles N'Zogbia believes Newcastle are capable of establishing themselves as UEFA Champions League regulars.

Says it all really... I'm getting sick of hearing him every single transfer window!

why are people getting worked up over this,  now to be fair i haven't read the latest article but from listening to what a few lads have been sayingat work,  it seems like they stories have come over again from France and they are using the same quotes that have been rehashed over the last 3 or even 4 transfer windows.

Don't think there's any truth in it to be honest and wouldn't be at all suprised to see some sort of denial by the end of the day.  22 pages reacting to  total gossip is a joke to be honest! (probably be away after the weekend now i said that!)

Whereas every quote that comes out from Zoggy is gospel?

from what i know Charlie doesn't speak to the press but the only time he has done and been properly quoted was in the chronicle earlier this season when he said he was HAPPY, seeing as since then he's been playing regularly i can't see him being unhappy now.

Guest kingdawson

What's a REALISTIC price for him? £7M?

35p, a black and white stripey top and a couple of frog's legs an.d he's yours.

:lol:

Honestly though, if like Baggio says, he's available for around the £7million mark then i think it's well worth the gamble. As for player exchange, i doubt Redknapp would allow any players to leave aprt from maybe Gunter (good player), ghaly (good player but it might be better if he leaves) , boateng (s****), and maybe Bentley if you lot add some cash to the N'zogbia deal. Come to think of it, you might be able to get Dos santos of us, as it seems Redknapp dosen't rate him much.

Can't believe what has become of Kevin Prince Boateng!

Man ... KD do you really think he was given enough of an opportunity to settle and even show his stuff? I hardly remember him playing a game?!

I remember seeing him play for Germany when he was younger, in a youth tourney, and he was an absolute dynamo. He was everywhere. Breaking up play and bombing forward to join attacks. Can't believe what has become of the guy.

You're probably right tbh. He hasn't had much of an opportunity. When Ramos first came in, Boateng was given a run of games and looked quite good on his debut. After that he looked like a player that contributes absolutly nothing to the team. He can't attack, he can't defend, he's just there. He also gives away stupid free-kicks which was very annoying to witness.

I think he could do a job at Newcastle if given the opportunity BUT i wouldn't bet on it.