N'Zogbia: Lyon interested according to agent

TêteDeMaure

He was alright, but deserves every boo he gets. Certainly shouldn't be in the first team after those comments.

He should be if he continues to give 100 per cent.

If he helps keep us up then i couldnt care less what he said. At the minute he should without doubt be in the team ahead of Butt and Geremi.

Guest Heneage

Can't believe he got a mixed reception today! :lol:

I'm not saying he deserved to get booed or anything .......but giving him cheers? For what exactly? :lol:

Must have been some 15 years old kids or something. :rolleyes:

Maybe cos he's a damn good player that should be in the first XI?

I still would be amazed if these comments were accurate, he seems a very mild mannered person and I just don't think he'd be doing it.

I'm not saying he deserved to get booed or anything .......but giving him cheers? For what exactly? :lol:

Didn't say otherwise and I'm sure the boos weren't there because he's a bad player.

Guest Heneage

Didn't say otherwise and I'm sure the boos weren't there because he's a bad player.

So if we assume the comments he made are true, and they are booing them, they are booing a players ambition? At the end of the day I want 11 players, that are ambitious and want to be the best, I don't think we have many that are, the likes of Butt highlight my point.

N'Zogbia is a cocky little prick. Previous to this, I felt very reluctant to lose him but now I just want him gone. Yes, we have a tiny squad and we need everyone we can get, but hes clearly a bad influence in the camp and why have a player in a RELEGATION BATTLE in your team. There is no point in it. He thinks way too much of himself as it is....he should take a leaf out of Bassongs book.

Plus, its probably just a load of bullshit hype from his agent. If anyone does actually have an interest in him its Villa, but I cant see him leaving this January. Anyway, our main objectives should be to keep Shay and get some midfielders in. Charles is the least of our worries, imo.

Why does N'Zogbia deserve to get booed while Given gets cheered? Both have had agents/lawyers stirring to get away, and only Given is first choice for his position.

The difference is the apparent motivation behind both comments, the way they were worded and the frequency with which N'Zogbia changes his mind on the matter.  One minute he's happy, next month he wants to go to a big club like 4th bottom Spuds..

Why does N'Zogbia deserve to get booed while Given gets cheered? Both have had agents/lawyers stirring to get away, and only Given is first choice for his position.

Why would we ever want to push Given further away from the club as it is? He's a world-class keeper who actually cares about this club. N'Zogbia is completely the opposite and has done little to deserve a big money move to someone like Arsenal. We all know Shay deserves better...

The difference is the apparent motivation behind both comments, the way they were worded and the frequency with which N'Zogbia changes his mind on the matter.  One minute he's happy, next month he wants to go to a big club like 4th bottom Spuds..

The apparent motivation for both is to get away and Given also has previous.  :dontknow:

So if we assume the comments he made are true, and they are booing them, they are booing a players ambition? At the end of the day I want 11 players, that are ambitious and want to be the best, I don't think we have many that are, the likes of Butt highlight my point.

No they're booing the fact that he thinks its perfectly fine to come out and say how much he'd like to leave, especially to clubs sitting in and around us (and below us) in the league.  Its not the first time either so its very understandable that people have now gotten totally sick of the little shit.

The apparent motivation for both is to get away and Given also has previous.  :dontknow:

Fine that's your opinion, but most people don't see it that way, me included.  I believe Given's comments came from frustration at how this club is being run.  Also the previous you've mentioned came when he wasn't getting a start, so again its really more of a threat rather then a real attempt to leave.  Pushy yes but infinitely preferable to that little moaning bastard telling anyone who'll listen how he wants to leave every transfer window, and then claiming he's happy once it closes..