Boo'ing James Milner?

Skirge

Don't boo him ffs.

I wasn't exactly a fan of Milner's when he was here, but at least the guy tried and always went about things professionally and just got on with the job.  Plus we got 12 fucking million for him, double what he's worth.

Milner will be cheered all night because he'll do what he always does.

Woefully underhit or overhit every cross.

Have every shot blocked.

Fall over his own feet trying to do a step over.

Go past his man then check back for no reason but to get his cross blocked.

Hit the first man on every corner.

Play his passes too quickly.

Delay his passes for too long.

Hit his passes too long.

Hit his passes too short.

Get caught on the ball.

Get caught napping by the fullback.

etc etc etc.

Milner will likely be one of the reasons we get a result tonight.

clap and cheer smile sing his name - he won't feel aww they stll love me and not score or do well on purpose

Boo and shout at him- may put him off his game.

Its not about haeting a player its about trying to have an effect on their performace.

clap and cheer smile sing his name - he won't feel aww they stll love me and not score or do well on purpose

Its not about haeting a player its about trying to have an effect on their performace.

it could go the opposite way though

it could go the opposite way though

Aye it could, I dont hate him, its like the Chopra booing all in good fun

The whole booing thing has really put CRonaldo off like, he's been non existant since after the World Cup.

Aye, but Ronaldo is class and thrives under that sort of stick. He's had it pretty much since he came to England, nevermind since the World Cup.

Milner on the otherhand is not used to it, and he didn't seem to me to be the type of player who'd raise their own game because of that.

The whole booing thing has really put CRonaldo off like, he's been non existant since after the World Cup.

Aye, but Ronaldo is class and thrives under that sort of stick. He's had it pretty much since he came to England, nevermind since the World Cup.

Milner on the otherhand is not used to it, and he didn't seem to me to be the type of player who'd raise their own game because of that.

:clap: :clap:

Cracks me up how its more likely for two of our own players will get shit of our fans than an oposition player, Butt and Shola get loads of grief and they play for for us, may not get boo'd well Shola has been boo'd by us in the past, butt gets moaned and groaned at.

Guest firetotheworks

Don't boo him ffs.

I wasn't exactly a fan of Milner's when he was here, but at least the guy tried and always went about things professionally and just got on with the job.  Plus we got 12 f***ing million for him, double what he's worth.

This.

I quite liked James Milner as a player for us.

Agree that £12M for him was hard to turn down.

BUT, was dissapointed to say the least that he had not only handed in a transfer request himself but also cited (and it still gets mentioned by MON this weekend) the lack of a new contract not being forthcoming when the greedy yorkshire t*** had only just signed a new 4 or 5 year deal not 12 months before so wasn't even due a new contract.

He can f*** right off for me like.

And while people say we didn't replace him, I think the man who'll be in his position for us today (Gutierrez), is a much much better player.

Agree with both of the above. Just because he tried hard when he was on the pitch doesn't mean he gets away without being booed.

I will kill myself seeing him in a Villa shirt against us :(

Whatever, you'll just be happy to see him again.

I will be torn, like seeing your ex you still aren't over walking down the street hand in hand with another bloke :(

I will be torn, like seeing your ex you still aren't over walking down the street hand in hand with another bloke :(

You'll just be sat there, wanking and crying.

You'll just be sat there, wanking and crying.

Pretty much.