• might
  • think
  • that

Almost no doubt at this point

Youre obsessed with bullet points

• '

Hope Butt scores.

Guest Stephen927

He is now nailed on to score in the second half.

For Villa?

If he now scores an own goal, I am going to personally lead a hate campaign against you.  :tickedoff:

Was fucking excellent tonight as were they all. He has a habit of doing this though, playing one amazing match then playing utterly shocking for the next 5 which will include giving away penaltys and probably either getting sent off or scoring an own goal.

Was fucking excellent tonight as were they all. He has a habit of doing this though, playing one amazing match then playing utterly shocking for the next 5 which will include giving away penaltys and probably either getting sent off or scoring an own goal.

It's probably because he's had a rest, I can't believe we ask him to play in so many games at his age tbh

It's probably because he's had a rest, I can't believe we ask him to play in so many games at his age tbh

I agree,i've mentioned this before,i would rest him Saturday personally,he's always shite in the 2nd game of 2 games in a week.

Guest Heneage

He wasn't s*** but we wasn't brilliant still unsure if hes better option than Guthrie, but for the minute hes good.

Jesus, dude, use some punctuation.

Apologies its late in the day, and I am a bit tired, its read-able at least I guess.