Newcastle United 2 - 0 Aston Villa - 03/11/08 - Post match joy from page 18

Decky

When do we bring on Owen? is really going to be the key question.

I wouldn't break up the side we have out there right now unless Martins tires rapidly.

Got to be put on around 60 minutes if its still goaless, his finishing is whats needed.

You just know that when Owen comes on it will be instead of Martins though.

Joey Barton has given the ball away far too many times, but his tackling has been excellent.

Jonas has looked slightly off in an attacking sense, his touch isn't quite there today, but his work ethic is fantastic (as always).

Martins has been our most threatening.

When do we bring on Owen? is really going to be the key question.

I wouldn't break up the side we have out there right now unless Martins tires rapidly.

Got to be put on around 60 minutes if its still goaless, his finishing is whats needed.

Kinnear said 20 minutes in the pre-match interview with setanta.

Nice one Barton, you fucking mong.

f*** off

:lol:

I'm a big fan of Barton, but if he wants people to give him a second chance then he needs to stop being a twat like that and just walk away from things.

f*** off

I'm a big fan of Barton, but if he wants people to give him a second chance then he needs to stop being a twat like that and just walk away from things.

What a terrible twat he was again  :rolleyes:

f*** off

Guest Chris P

f*** off

nair its good having radge in the team. probably why abdulawhore didn't score. wound him up like

Nice one Barton, you f***ing mong.

f*** off

I'm a big fan of Barton, but if he wants people to give him a second chance then he needs to stop being a t*** like that and just walk away from things.

What a terrible t*** he was again  :rolleyes:

f*** off

In general, it's just a bad idea to put your hands anywhere near an opposing player's face. Don't give the ref an excuse to be a dick and send you off. Especially when the media has pretty much branded you as the spawn of Satan.

f*** off

nair its good having radge in the team. probably why abdulawhore didn't score. wound him up like

:lol: Its good having radge.

Whats with all the abuse round here by the way, Kasper?!

Guest guinness_fiend

I love that Pro sports is the only place you can wear shoes with your name on them and not be considered Special Needs.

:D