Guest Nufc4Life

I will be down for this one.  :thup:

Given

Taylor   Coloccini

Beye                         Enrique

Barton  Butt

Gutierrez                Duff

Owen Martins

Anyone know if were in our colours tomorrow?

same lineup as against villa surely!

Highly doubt we'll be able to wear black and white when they're kit is white shirt and black shorts! Be the purple strip i should think!

Really looking forward to it now too. Never been to Fulham before, always fun going to a ground for the first time.

Only seen us win away once, only been to 7 away games like so not such a big deal but who knows, got a feeling it'll change tomorrow. Like Midds though id be very happy with 4 points, knowing Newcastle we'll win this one and draw at home to Wigan!

Anyway, deffo that bells pub the place to be for away fans then aye?

aye the EIGHT BELLS PUB is the place, right outside Putney Bridge station, i know loads of fans are going there at 1

Guest Nufc4Life

Really looking forward to it now too. Never been to Fulham before, always fun going to a ground for the first time.

Only seen us win away once, only been to 7 away games like so not such a big deal but who knows, got a feeling it'll change tomorrow. Like Midds though id be very happy with 4 points, knowing Newcastle we'll win this one and draw at home to Wigan!

aye the EIGHT BELLS PUB is the place, right outside Putney Bridge station, i know loads of fans are going there at 1

Sorted suits me. I'll be getting there around 2ish i should think so it's all good.

Sorted suits me. I'll be getting there around 2ish i should think so it's all good.

aye i'm getting there at half 1, will be class

PUTNEY BRIDGE IS THE STATION FOR CRAVEN COTTAGE

get the PICCADILLY LINE (Navy Blue) from KINGS CROSS to EARL'S COURT

from EARL'S COURT get the DISTRICT LINE (Green) (which will be to Wimbledon) get off at PUTNEY BRIDGE

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2766/picture5zs4.png

THE EIGHT BELLS PUB is outside Putney Bridge station

(the pub is where the A is on the map) then everyone walks to the stadium in convoy

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8499/picture4rn0.png

Guest Nufc4Life

As i undrstand i have to get the blue piccadily line from Kings Cross/St Pancreas to Earls court, then the green district line to Putney Bridge. Im not very good on tubes but i think i've got it figured ha.

As i undrstand i have to get the blue piccadily line from Kings Cross/St Pancreas to Earls court, then the green district line to Putney Bridge. Im not very good on tubes but i think i've got it figured ha.

yeah mate look at my updated message above yours.

Make sure you get the on a District line train that is going to Wimbledon

I'd be happy with 4 points from our next two games. :)

It wouldn't be terrible but it's a very modest way of thinking imo. Our team pisses on Fulham's, on paper - i know i know. It's just such an excellent chance to pull away from the dross that we're amongst. We've seen in the last two games that when we actually play football, we're a class above the teams that are around us at the moment. I'd be satisfied with 4 points but pretty disappointed. 

Guest Nufc4Life

yeah mate look at my updated message above yours

Ah yeah I see, cheers for that mate. Looks pretty simple! Gonna be a class day, with the right result hopefully!

It wouldn't be terrible but it's a very modest way of thinking imo. Our team pisses on Fulham's, on paper - i know i know. It's just such an excellent chance to pull away from the dross that we're amongst. We've seen in the last two games that when we actually play football, we're a class above the teams that are around us at the moment. I'd be satisfied with 4 points but pretty disappointed. 

:lol:

How does that work then?

How does that work then?

Aye, doesn't really make sense that tbh. What i mean is that from a realistic point of view, it wouldn't be a bad return. But six points is far from being out of our grasp. We should win both games.

How does that work then?

Aye, doesn't really make sense that tbh. What i mean is that from a realistic point of view, it wouldn't be a bad return. But six points is far from being out of our grasp. We should win both games.

With the league the way it is, drawing away and winning at home is huge. I do think we're a better team than Fulham and if the game was up here then I'd expect to win. However, they're decent at home and we're not exactly sparkling away. :)

Jonas will continue to get better with match fitness and so will Barton, so I feel that we have difference makers on our team right now. I probably shouldn't be expecting to win, but I really think we could get three points out of this. If things work out tomorrow, we could be in 9th place and in shooting distance of fighting for Europe. I know it's unlikely, but I'm going to revel in the positive feelings tonight.

Can't wait for this. Think we'll be parking near Earl's Court then probably jump on the tube down to Putney Bridge.

A follow-up clean sheet would be nice tomorrow.

should be loads of parking avaliable near earls court arena on a sunday  :thup:

Can't wait for this. Think we'll be parking near Earl's Court then probably jump on the tube down to Putney Bridge.

Good news. :)

Hoping to be in Eight Bells for 2ish.

Good news. :)

Hoping to be in Eight Bells for 2ish.

you can park at the arena but it is quite expensive, but it will be secure

http://www.eco.co.uk/visitors/parking/parkingfaqs/

see you at the eight bells  :thup:

Good. Thought I was the only one. Expecting a draw at best, with a healthy smattering of injuries to key players. The physio room is getting far too empty for God/karma/Allah's liking.

Guest palnese

Anyone else have the feeling we're going to do what I'd consider typical of NUFC and be utter dogdirt?

[/quote

naa.. i think well be the better side in this one. just hope the result will go our way.