Fulham vs Newcastle United 9/11/08 Pre-match thread

Taylor Swift

Something i've wondered, is there a train back from London sunday or are some kipping with the day off work?

theres the supporters buses which alot of people will be on

and there's a trains at 7pm, 8pm and 9pm from Kings Cross to Newcastle (the 8pm is direct with no changes)

some people are staying with me on the sunday night in London

Something i've wondered, is there a train back from London sunday or are some kipping with the day off work?

and there's a trains at 7pm, 8pm and 9pm from Kings Cross to Newcastle (the 8pm is direct with no changes)

I am going to eb getting the bus down there at 23:50 on Saturday night, arriving in London for around 07:00. On the way home I am getting a bus to Stansted airport and flying at around 21:50.

Excluding tube fees and the easybus it is costing me £32. Including them two though it has probably comes to about £45 but it's worth it since we are having the full dya there.

I am going to eb getting the bus down there at 23:50 on Saturday night, arriving in London for around 07:00. On the way home I am getting a bus to Stansted airport and flying at around 21:50.

Excluding tube fees and the easybus it is costing me £32. Including them two though it has probably comes to about £45 but it's worth it since we are having the full dya there.

I've got that overnight bus twice before, it's alright

Did you just sleep on the way down, or did you opt for the "hardcore party animal - I party all night AND day" plan?

Did you just sleep on the way down, or did you opt for the "hardcore party animal - I party all night AND day" plan?

Me and my mates had to take the bus from London when we missed our connecting flights to Newcastle. It was all right, a meal and a few pints while waiting for the bus, then slept most of the way up.

Me and my mates had to take the bus from London when we missed our connecting flights to Newcastle. It was all right, a meal and a few pints while waiting for the bus, then slept most of the way up.

Pretty simialr to our plans for Saturday night. We're plannin gon hitting the town at around 10, have a pizza or kebab or something then a couple of pints, get the old "few pints syndrome" so we fall asleep on the bus. :smug:

Then we'll be fresh as daisies for Sunday when we thump Fulham 4-1.

i fell asleep after about 30 minutes, you wake up and you're there

I've been on that bus once. We had two drunk French blokes way in the back singing s*** in French the whole way down.

I've never wanted to kill a human being more before.

I've been on that bus once. We had two drunk French blokes way in the back singing shit in French the whole way down.

I've never wanted to kill a human being more before.

you should have done it

(ps sort you're quoting out)

I'm looking forward to this match, and a win can very likely mean we take a 9th or 8th place. Blackburn won't beat Chelsea, Stoke will loose to Wigan, City might loose 2 point at home to the Spurs, west ham-everton we will pass one of either teams, Portsmouth might have difficulties away to the m****ms. Aston villa will i believe beat Middlesborough at home.

This mean that we can climb 5-6 spots and it means alot for the confidence, and although i believe we will draw 0-0 or 1-1, I hope the guys can pull this one off. We really need this win to get our season back on track.

Guest Stephen927

We beat Reading? I'm guessing it was the Pompey draw after that.

Mon. 17 Final Birmingham 1 - 1 Newcastle

Sat. 22 Final Newcastle 2 - 0 Fulham

Sun. 30 Final Tottenham 1 - 4 Newcastle

Sat. 5 Final Newcastle 3 - 0 Reading

Sat. 12 Final Portsmouth 0 - 0 Newcastle

Sun. 20 Final Newcastle 2 - 0 Sunderland

Sat. 26 Final West Ham 2 - 2 Newcastle

Was a cracking run (surely I can post old fixture lists? Or not?)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00721/sport-graphics-2006_721436a.jpg

im going, going from Birmingham so travel there and back for me isn't a problem. Might have a jar in the eight bells though last year we drank in a few pubs over the river before the game.

Keep the same line up and have Owen on the bench bring him on towards the end.

Fulham 1-2 Newcastle imo

We beat Reading? I'm guessing it was the Pompey draw after that.

Mon. 17 Final Birmingham 1 - 1 Newcastle

Sat. 22 Final Newcastle 2 - 0 Fulham

Sun. 30 Final Tottenham 1 - 4 Newcastle

Sat. 5 Final Newcastle 3 - 0 Reading

Sat. 12 Final Portsmouth 0 - 0 Newcastle

Sun. 20 Final Newcastle 2 - 0 Sunderland

Sat. 26 Final West Ham 2 - 2 Newcastle

Was a cracking run (surely I can post old fixture lists? Or not?)

Once the games have taken place, the list is no longer copyright. Go figure.

I believe you shouldn't change a winning formation, but if 0-0 the difficult question is whether take out Martins or Shola for owen. :D

No point taking Martins off if we have a lead, the change will be made late on and if they are pushing forward looking for a goal we need Oba's pace on the pitch, to catch them out.

I believe you shouldn't change a winning formation, but if 0-0 the difficult question is whether take out Martins or Shola for owen. :D

No point taking Martins off if we have a lead, the change will be amde late on and if they are pushing forward looking for a goal we need Oba's apce on the pitch.

We all know that, but it never fkn happens.