Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Inzaghi is dreadful, but f***ing awesome at the same time.

How many strikers over the past 10 years have better movement and instinct in the box than Inzaghi?

That's my point.  He's a relatively poor footballer, but an awesome goalscorer.

Thats why he's a legend imo, i remember seeing him in training when they were in Qatar, he was fuckin awfull, yet just watching the way he moves and manages to get himself into a goal scoring opportunity was incredible.

He's also pretty lucky, i remember two years ago the ball was passed to him and he was left with a tap in, he couldn't get a clean contact on the ball, it hit him in the  face and went in anyway, i'm sure he has like 6 or 7 goals similar to this one :lol:

Guest The Libertine

3 of the goals were "laughable pre-school boy shite" apparently.

anyone know the odds on keane going next? n/m, 6/4  :thup:

Brother-in-law was there today and said they were appalling. He switched the defence around and they looked shite.

He, and the lads he goes with, walked out as soon as Bolton's 4th went in. Loads more did exactly the same.

Guest The Libertine

3 of the goals were "laughable pre-school boy shite" apparently.

anyone know the odds on keane going next? n/m, 6/4  :thup:

Is he favourite to go next ?

by quite a margin. the nearest is ince at 6/1.

Absolutely spineless performance from us, Rodgers really tried to get us to play proper football, but then replaces Chelsea reserves captain with Lloyd Doyley then is surprised when we concede, fucking cunt Doyley, you can fuck off, I've never seen a worse footballer in my life.