Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Brummie: This is why I think you might still struggle to get 4th (I'm not saying that's where you're expecting to finish). I do like Villa's style of football but to get outplayed by us is a fairly worrying thing to say the least. Give us a 95th minute 1-0 win at Villa Park and all's well. I'll be philosophical though as opposed to raging, I'm sure you'll play well plenty of times this season and not get the result you deserved.=

Absoluely agree.

I;ve said it here loads of times, but we are absolutely light years off 4th at the moment. for most of the game today, we didn't look like a top ten team, let alone a top four one.

Recently we've been thoroughly outplayed by Blackburn, Boro and some Slovakian no-marks.

We're miles off it.

I'm still enjoying it, though.

Brummie: This is why I think you might still struggle to get 4th (I'm not saying that's where you're expecting to finish). I do like Villa's style of football but to get outplayed by us is a fairly worrying thing to say the least. Give us a 95th minute 1-0 win at Villa Park and all's well. I'll be philosophical though as opposed to raging, I'm sure you'll play well plenty of times this season and not get the result you deserved.=

Absoluely agree.

I;ve said it here loads of times, but we are absolutely light years off 4th at the moment. for most of the game today, we didn't look like a top ten team, let alone a top four one.

Recently we've been thoroughly outplayed by Blackburn, Boro and some Slovakian no-marks.

We're miles off it.

Thing is Brummie, Arsenal have been exactly the same, and were lucky to beat Wigan at home. I don't see Arsenal improving this season so I can see you nicking it.

Absoluely agree.

We're miles off it.

Thing is Brummie, Arsenal have been exactly the same, and were lucky to beat Wigan at home. I don't see Arsenal improving this season so I can see you nicking it.

Arsenal will pick up again, they always do.

Ramos and Cannavaro

Them 2 clowns, nee wonder they are struggling.

We'd be relegated by now if we had that pair of useless twats at the back.

Just read this on Cannavaro's wiki

"His younger brother, Paolo Cannavaro, is also a defender, and plays for Napoli. The two brothers were first spotted by an English scout when Fabio was only twelve. Michael Hutchinson (who was working for Newcastle United at the time) decided to personally train them as central defenders, having sixteen years of experience as a professional central defender himself."

Could have tried make them sign for Newcastle you **** :angry: Bet we bought Bramble instead

Just read this on Cannavaro's wiki

"His younger brother, Paolo Cannavaro, is also a defender, and plays for Napoli. The two brothers were first spotted by an English scout when Fabio was only twelve. Michael Hutchinson (who was working for Newcastle United at the time) decided to personally train them as central defenders, having sixteen years of experience as a professional central defender himself."

:angry:

Probaly would have been considered too small for the English league and shipped out anyway.

Ramos and Cannavaro

Them 2 clowns, nee wonder they are struggling.

We'd be relegated by now if we had that pair of useless twats at the back.

That's nonsense, but Fabio is definitely done. Signing him after the WC was a typical terrible "galatico" signing. Would kill for Ramos though.

That's nonsense, but Fabio is definitely done. Signing him after the WC was a typical terrible "galatico" signing. Would kill for Ramos though.

Pick all the stuff he won in 2006 out of:

Individual

* Euro 2000 Team of the Tournament

* FIFA World Player of the Year 2006

* Ballon D'or: 2006

* 2006 FIFA World Cup Silver Ball Award

* 2006 FIFA World Cup Team of the Tournament

* Oscar del calcio

* Serie A Footballer of the Year: 2006

* Italian Footballer of the Year: 2006

* Serie A Defender of the Year: 2005, 2006

- Runner-up: 2000, 2001, 2002

* UEFA Team of the Year: 2006

* FIFPro World XI: 2006, 2007

And remember they got him for a knockdown price because of the Juve scandal.