Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Guest Heneage

"Ad like Martin Jol"

Aye mate and I want Eva Longoria in a bow I know which is more f***ing likely.  :lol:

More chance of you getting Martin Jol in a bow tbh.

More chance of him discovering commas

Dont become one of THEM Lanky :nope:

Spelling mistakes are mistakes having multiple sentences together without separating them is just careless or it least it is in my opinion anyway know what i mean im not really bothered anyway i was just saying

Christ man, fussy bugger or what, its still read-able and in good English, ironic when you read your post there minus any comma's. Even funnier when considering your "Everybody's nasty on here" speech.

"Ad like Martin Jol"

Aye mate and I want Eva Longoria in a bow I know which is more f***ing likely.  :lol:

Spelling mistakes are mistakes having multiple sentences together without separating them is just careless or it least it is in my opinion anyway know what i mean im not really bothered anyway i was just saying

Christ man, fussy bugger or what, its still read-able and in good English, ironic when you read your post there minus any comma's. Even funnier when considering your "Everybody's nasty on here." speech.

I think he missed them out to be ironic :nods:

"Ad like Martin Jol"

Christ man, fussy bugger or what, its still read-able and in good English, ironic when you read your post there minus any comma's. Even funnier when considering your "Everybody's nasty on here" speech.

Awk its hardly nasty, i havent hurt your feelings have I?

Guest Heneage

"Ad like Martin Jol"

No... :no:

"Ad like Martin Jol"

No... :no:

:flex:

Anyone watching Charlton-Derby?

Seems to have came alive, and Ellington's penalty was so cool.

Wonder if we could put a sneaky bid in for Giles Barnes in Jan?

Ellington is a fucking waste of space cunt.

Guest Geordiesned

Ha, Mackem on MOTD2 would settle for Slaven Bilic. Righto. :lol:

Another one... I want Martin Jol, Gérard Houllier, or Peter Reid...

First time I've ever heard those three names put together.  :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=374255

People reminding him that it is a shit hole :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irriducibili 

I was in Newcastle today, had a wander into the footy memorabilla shop. They're still selling those "Let's All Laugh at Sunderland" magazines! 

One of my mates has all that shite and a "Have you ever seen a Mackem in Milan?" T-Shirt  but aye were obsessed with them

Erm well yes actually since Irriducibili obviously wandered into The Back Page, home of The Mag! :lol:

This thread deserves a bump -

Also for those of you in the North America, Fox Soccer Channel will be showing the game on live today... this has got to be a first for the Spartans.

awsome, I'm going to be watching then.

Howay Blyth!

Apparently, it's supposedly been confirmed by Police et all that if they beat Bournemouth, the 3rd round tie against Blackburn will be allowed to go ahead at Croft Park.