Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

I have to say, the answer to whether this league is competitive or just s**t is becoming clear.

It's just s**t.

Villa, a team I honestly hope rumble the top 4 this season, have been mediocre at best in their last 2 away games (as well as a lot of games) and somehow got 6 points when 2 would have been generous. When things are going well, they go very well indeed, e.g. fluke goal today.

Liverpool are the worst side in PL history to lead the table in December. How can a team play so c**p and contrive to be top of the league? Utterly depressing stuff.

I have to say, the answer to whether this league is competitive or just s**t is becoming clear.

It's just s**t.

Villa, a team I honestly hope rumble the top 4 this season, have been mediocre at best in their last 2 away games (as well as a lot of games) and somehow got 6 points when 2 would have been generous. When things are going well, they go very well indeed, e.g. fluke goal today.

Liverpool are the worst side in PL history to lead the table in December. How can a team play so c**p and contrive to be top of the league? Utterly depressing stuff.

I'd agree there. Wank season, wank teams, wank games.

Shame there are no obvious wank teams like west brom.

Like the tenth game that I've seen Villa this season and thought "wtf is all this commotion about? They're average".

Only twice this season have we played as well as we did very frequently last year.

If we start playing for the rest of the season as well as we did last year - and it really could happen - then God knows what we could do.

Liverpool are top of the league, and have looked absolutely average most of the season.

id love to see villa put in a genuine title challage, like you say Liverpool are top without being out of this world and Villa are up there without playing to the standard they can week in week out, anythings possible this season..

I personally want to see Villa crash and burn.

One less throat we need to stamp on on our way up the table.

You'll wait a LONG time for both things - them to crash and NUFC to 'stamp on throats' as they climb the table..!