GET TO DA CHOPPA!..............

pedro111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Stephen927

Kevin Keegan. Sadly he got his times mixed up and missed the pre-match build up, where he was going to land and announce he's back.

Hiding in Spain does that to your sense of time.

where's the "Police" option?

The chopper looked far too good for the police.

Could be though.

So you cooked up a story and threw us into a meat-grinder? What happened to you, Pedro? You used to be someone i could trust.

:huff:

Could be though.

So you cooked up a story and threw us into a meat-grinder? What happened to you, Pedro? You used to be someone i could trust.

:lol:

Could be though.

:lol:

Just got it!  :lol:

Pfft, Nile Ranger doesn't need a cape. All he does when he wants to go somewhere is close his eyes, say in his head where he needs to be, and he just appears.

He doesn't even need to do that, he's everywhere at the same time. He is in all our rooms staring at us right now.

You know when people drive past your house playing loud hiphop? That is Nile Ranger.

He doesn't even need to do that, he's everywhere at the same time. He is in all our rooms staring at us right now.

You know when people drive past your house playing loud hiphop? That is Nile Ranger.

talking like that is how relegions get started. and at this stage despite some strong form I'm not sure if Nile Ranger is actually the son of god....

talking like that is how relegions get started. and at this stage despite some strong form I'm not sure if Nile Ranger is actually the son of god....

He's his daddy.

Guest Howaythetoon

These guys tbh, Justin Lee-Collins' latest programme http://jmvdefiance.bravepages.com/filmography/airwolf/all/airlogo4.gif