Will JFK be away after Chelsea?

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

have I missed the quote saying that they're playing for Italian teams?  If so, forgive me.

"When I go and see him [Ashley] I'll explain what needs to be done," Kinnear said. "I'm one step ahead. I have a hit list of players and ideas of bringing in two top class players here. I don't think they will come here, I know they will. We would be 100 times better off if we got them. They are worth 10million each but they're not in their sides, but are top-range players. They are in Italy."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/newcastle/3491422/Frustration-for-Joe-Kinnear-over-contract-talks-Football.html

have I missed the quote saying that they're playing for Italian teams?  If so, forgive me.

"When I go and see him [Ashley] I'll explain what needs to be done," Kinnear said. "I'm one step ahead. I have a hit list of players and ideas of bringing in two top class players here. I don't think they will come here, I know they will. We would be 100 times better off if we got them. They are worth 10million each but they're not in their sides, but are top-range players. They are in Italy."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/newcastle/3491422/Frustration-for-Joe-Kinnear-over-contract-talks-Football.html

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/11/21/20m-serie-a-pair-top-joe-s-wish-list-61634-22307745/

Guest Darth Toon

Sounds like bollocks to me. Ashley not selling, JFK staying on, but don't worry everyone because there's 2x 10 million eyeties riding to the rescue!  :clap2:

Suddenly I feel so much better.

Fringe players form SA, what happened to CCC players who we were after? Or is this on top of them.

Cant get a full time gaffer in but we can spunk millions on other clubs subs to prop up a s*** squad.  

They are probably 'subs' for Champions League clubs.

Aye because CL clubs are going to loan there "£10 million"  players out while they are still in the CL.

Fringe players form SA, what happened to CCC players who we were after? Or is this on top of them.

Cant get a full time gaffer in but we can spunk millions on other clubs subs to prop up a s*** squad.  

Aye because CL clubs are going to loan there "£10 million"  players out while they are still in the CL.

It's more likely than a midtable side loaning out their best player.  You can't write them off when you know nowt about them or who they are.

It's more likely than a midtable side loaning out their best player.  You can't write them off when you know nowt about them or who they are.

Likewise lets not go into overdrive & mention names like Adriano etc off the back of a quote from Mike Ashleys PR man.

Guest Chubby Jason

Anyone seen this?

GIVE IT TO KINNEAR - MARTINS

Posted 21/11/08 08:31

Email

Print

Save

Chelsea v Newcastle. Click here to bet.

Newcastle striker Obafemi Martins has called for Joe Kinnear to be handed the managerial reins at St James' Park on a full-time basis.

Kinnear has presided over just two defeats in seven games since being brought in by club owner Mike Ashley on an interim basis at the end of September.

"Joe should get the job permanently because stability and support are what the club needs," Martins told The Sun.

"We have a manager who does not seek the glamour of handling a Premier League club, he does his own thing the best way he can and so far we are just having fun.

"The club should stick with him."

Meanwhile, Kinnear has revealed a planned meeting with Ashley to discuss his future, scheduled for after Saturday's game at Chelsea, has been postponed due to issues with the attempted sale of the club.

"Every time the club gets nearer to being sold a problem pops up, the credit crunch, or whatever else," Kinnear said.

"When I walked in they said the club would be sold around about the Chelsea game.

"They keep saying we are getting close but obviously we have not seen any finances coming up from the American group interested. That is all they tell me."

Sounds like bollocks to me. Ashley not selling, JFK staying on, but don't worry everyone because there's 2x 10 million eyeties riding to the rescue!  :clap2:

Precisely. Load of horseshit.

I'm sure we'd have no problem fighting off other clubs for the services of £10m-rated loanees. It's fucking laughable. Ashley is ripping the piss.

I'm sure we'd have no problem fighting off other clubs for the services of £10m-rated loanees. It's f***ing laughable. Ashley is ripping the piss.

Fair play to Fred Shep to shut us up he would let a manager spunk dollops of cash on players. Now we talk about bringing "10 MILLION POUND PLAYER'S" on loan for a few months. I guess they have saw the crowd down the road benefit having Sissy on loan,  that is the level we are at now competing & getting ideas off SAFC......... THE FUCKING  SHAME OF IT :-[

I'm sure we'd have no problem fighting off other clubs for the services of £10m-rated loanees. It's f***ing laughable. Ashley is ripping the piss.

Fair play to Fred Shep to shut us up he would let a manager spunk dollops of cash on players. Now we talk about bringing "10 MILLION POUND PLAYER'S" on loan for a few months. I guess they have saw the crowd down the road benefit having Sissy on loan,  that is the level we are at now competing & getting ideas off SAFC......... THE f***ing  SHAME OF IT :-[

Chelsea have loaned Maniche, Arsenal Baptista, Liverpool Anelka,  recently so it's hardly a new thing.