Will JFK be away after Chelsea?

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sounds like bollocks to me. Ashley not selling, JFK staying on, but don't worry everyone because there's 2x 10 million eyeties riding to the rescue!  :clap2:

Suddenly I feel so much better.

Precisely. Load of horseshit.

I'm sure we'd have no problem fighting off other clubs for the services of £10m-rated loanees. It's f***ing laughable. Ashley is ripping the piss.

Fair play to Fred Shep to shut us up he would let a manager spunk dollops of cash on players. Now we talk about bringing "10 MILLION POUND PLAYER'S" on loan for a few months. I guess they have saw the crowd down the road benefit having Sissy on loan,  that is the level we are at now competing & getting ideas off SAFC......... THE f***ing  SHAME OF IT :-[

Chelsea have loaned Maniche, Arsenal Baptista, Liverpool Anelka,  recently so it's hardly a new thing.

You missed Nacho Gonzalez some fucking club has got that fucker.

Sounds like bollocks to me. Ashley not selling, JFK staying on, but don't worry everyone because there's 2x 10 million eyeties riding to the rescue!  :clap2:

I'm sure we'd have no problem fighting off other clubs for the services of £10m-rated loanees. It's f***ing laughable. Ashley is ripping the piss.

Fair play to Fred Shep to shut us up he would let a manager spunk dollops of cash on players. Now we talk about bringing "10 MILLION POUND PLAYER'S" on loan for a few months. I guess they have saw the crowd down the road benefit having Sissy on loan,  that is the level we are at now competing & getting ideas off SAFC......... THE FUCKING  SHAME OF IT :-[

Do you think the fact the club is up for sale makes the loan deals a bit more reasonable?

Fair play to Fred Shep to shut us up he would let a manager spunk dollops of cash on players. Now we talk about bringing "10 MILLION POUND PLAYER'S" on loan for a few months. I guess they have saw the crowd down the road benefit having Sissy on loan,  that is the level we are at now competing & getting ideas off SAFC......... THE f***ing  SHAME OF IT :-[

Do you think the fact the club is up for sale makes the loan deals a bit more reasonable?

Interim manager may as well have interim signings.

Not really we used to bring in loan players all the time, Helder, Distin, Saha etc plus we brought in Gonzaelz in the summer who cost Valencia 8.8M Euros.

Kinnear spreading Ashley's lies yet again then. f***ing pathetic.

Kinnear is a grade a cunt, let's hope he gets aids

Quite the moron aren't you? Seriously though, grow up.

Not really sure what people expected from Kinnear really. He's always been an average manager and he's dealing with an unmotivated bunch of has beens and cast offs. Given that, he's pretty much done as expected.

I just dont understand the hate or shock that he's not getting better results, he was the only one we could get and was on a hiding to nothing.

Kinnear spreading Ashley's lies yet again then. f***ing pathetic.

Kinnear is a grade a c***, let's hope he gets aids

Quite the moron aren't you? Seriously though, grow up.

Not really sure what people expected from Kinnear really. He's always been an average manager and he's dealing with an unmotivated bunch of has beens and cast offs. Given that, he's pretty much done as expected.

I just dont understand the hate or shock that he's not getting better results, he was the only one we could get and was on a hiding to nothing.

He is acting as Ashleys underpants, it's getting right on my tits, why come out with a load of shite like he has? I appreciate he is trying his best with the team itself but i fucking hate paying alot of£££££ to be lied to. Like

'Mikes going to have to realise that to get top players on loan you need to a couple of million. I have lined up 2 top class loan players worth £10 million each and they are not in their sides' JFK - Times

A bigger version of that story in the Mirror - ending with the quote 'It doesn't matter what I do, I end up with a kick in the bollocks'.

Crap with substitutions, great with words

A few weeks ago, JK was talking about selling Spaniards and bringing in replacements from the lower leagues, now he's tying up loan deals for £10m players on loan.  :laugh2:

I'm beginning to think he wakes up and just says whatever comes into his head that day.

Guest Howaythetoon
GIVE IT TO KINNEAR - MARTINS

Newcastle striker Obafemi Martins has called for Joe Kinnear to be handed the managerial reins at St James' Park on a full-time basis.

Kinnear has presided over just two defeats in seven games since being brought in by club owner Mike Ashley on an interim basis at the end of September.

"Joe should get the job permanently because stability and support are what the club needs," Martins told The Sun.

"We have a manager who does not seek the glamour of handling a Premier League club, he does his own thing the best way he can and so far we are just having fun.

"The club should stick with him."

Meanwhile, Kinnear has revealed a planned meeting with Ashley to discuss his future, scheduled for after Saturday's game at Chelsea, has been postponed due to issues with the attempted sale of the club.

"Every time the club gets nearer to being sold a problem pops up, the credit crunch, or whatever else," Kinnear said.

"When I walked in they said the club would be sold around about the Chelsea game.

"They keep saying we are getting close but obviously we have not seen any finances coming up from the American group interested. That is all they tell me."

Glad some fucker is enjoying it...

We should do a deal with all those players wanting Kinnear in charge full time... every game he loses no wages! They'd soon change their tune.

What are they meant to say really?

"No I don't think he's all that good, I hope he doesn't keep the job."

The minute they say that they're likely out of the first 11 and in the manager's bad books, probably with a fine to boot.

That was always going to be the case though wasn't it? No decent manager will take the job knowing they'll likely be out as soon as new owners come in.

Yes it was always likely to be the case, I still had the tiniest bit of hope that we'd get someone better in though.

I think slagging Kinnear is akin to us signing a has been striker from the Championship and then moaning as he's not getting loads of goals.

Seriously, what did people expect from him?

I think slagging Kinnear is akin to us signing a has been striker from the Championship and then moaning as he's not getting loads of goals.

He doesn't have to spout continuous bullshit though.

He doesn't have to spout continuous bullshit though.

I dont mind a bit of bully tbh.

Not really we used to bring in loan players all the time, Helder, Distin, Saha etc plus we brought in Gonzaelz in the summer who cost Valencia 8.8M Euros.

Saha overall was gash for us nice goal against Blackburn though. Helder & Distin should of been signed up. Nacho has been a  poor loan signing, I would say about the worse I can remember as I type now & I remember Tommy Gaynor & Dave Mitchell.

Saha overall was gash for us nice goal against Blackburn though. Helder & Distin should of been signed up. Nacho has been a  poor loan signing, I would say about the worse I can remember as I type now & I remember Tommy Gaynor & Dave Mitchell.

paul moran (shudders)