LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

one line........

I know we're not exactly going to be the main story of the pre match build up what with no real circus antics going on at the club and all more or less going reasonably well so not terribly interesting to outsiders other than occasional patronising pat on the head and "aren't they doing well but they won't keep it up." and they have a new manager blah blah blah but good grief we deserve a bit more than that, a paragraph at least.

His table of under/over rated teams:

+15 Wolves

+14 Everton

+9 Man Utd

+8 Arsenal

+6 Chelsea

+5 Liverpool

+2 Man City

+2 Blackburn

+1 Sunderland

+1 Wigan

-2 QPR

-3 Tottenham

-3 Aston Villa

-4 Bolton

-6 Stoke

-6 Fulham

-6 Swansea

-7 Norwich

-8 West Brom

-16 Newcastle

Guest bimpy474

+15 Wolves

+14 Everton

+9 Man Utd

+8 Arsenal

+6 Chelsea

+5 Liverpool

+2 Man City

+2 Blackburn

+1 Sunderland

+1 Wigan

-2 QPR

-3 Tottenham

-3 Aston Villa

-4 Bolton

-6 Stoke

-6 Fulham

-6 Swansea

-7 Norwich

-8 West Brom

-16 Newcastle

The Everton points you can kind of understand, thought they would be better off like, the Wolves one is completely baffling tbh, what the feck does he see in that team that no one else does.

As for us i think it confirms just how bitter and twisted about us he actually is, what a twat.

+15 Wolves

+14 Everton

+9 Man Utd

+8 Arsenal

+6 Chelsea

+5 Liverpool

+2 Man City

+2 Blackburn

+1 Sunderland

+1 Wigan

-2 QPR

-3 Tottenham

-3 Aston Villa

-4 Bolton

-6 Stoke

-6 Fulham

-6 Swansea

-7 Norwich

-8 West Brom

-16 Newcastle

He's defintely doing it for a laugh . A 31 point swing between us and Wolves :lol:

Look how big the gap is between us and West Brom too.

+15 Wolves

+14 Everton

+9 Man Utd

+8 Arsenal

+6 Chelsea

+5 Liverpool

+2 Man City

+2 Blackburn

+1 Sunderland

+1 Wigan

-2 QPR

-3 Tottenham

-3 Aston Villa

-4 Bolton

-6 Stoke

-6 Fulham

-6 Swansea

-7 Norwich

-8 West Brom

-16 Newcastle

He's defintely doing it for a laugh . A 31 point swing between us and Wolves :lol:

Look how big the gap is between us and West Brom too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gerrard is an inspiration in that he makes the whole team play and gives them an intensity that they don't have when he doesn't play. If you watch him, he passes it to people in such a way that makes them control it and play it and keep things moving. That's how good he is.

Sick bag, please?

United slipped up in their last Premier League game against Blackburn and I cannot see it happening again.

Ignoring another result, aren't we?

The parody he does of a complete mindless idiot makes my parody attempts look feeble by comparison.

Paul Mersons Predictions

Ford Super Sunday: Newcastle v QPR

1pm, Sun, Sky Sports HD1

QPR are on a bit of a slide at the moment, but I never like to see anybody lose their job.

If they were to get relegated, I'd look at it and think: who would I want at the club to get them back up? And it would be Neil Warnock.

I'm a great believer that if you get promoted from the Championship then you should not be allowed to be sacked for 18 months. We keep seeing managers pulling up trees to get a club promoted to the Promised Land and then getting sacked six months later.

So I'm not happy about Warnock going, but it's good to see Mark Hughes, Eddie Niedzwiecki, Mark Bowen and Kevin Hitchcock back in a job.

There's no doubt that Hughes is a very good manager and he has had good experiences in the Premier League with Fulham and Blackburn. But I'm not sure if he'll keep QPR up because this team has been on a slippery slope.

Also, they play the top six teams in their last 10 games of the season, so they need to get points on the board now - and I can't see anywhere tougher to go right now than Newcastle, who beat Man United comfortably in their last league game. I'm sure Hughes wishes he could start with a home game!

Yes, Newcastle have lost big players to the Africa Cup of Nations, in particular Demba Ba, but Shola Ameobi and Leon Best are a handful on their day.

And they're playing against what is effectively a Championship defence. At the moment, QPR need to score two or three goals per game to get a result and they need to be much tighter than that.

They've been linked with players like Alex and someone like that would improve their back four 100 per cent, but I fear that this is a game too early for Mark Hughes. With Joey Barton suspended I can't see them getting anything here.

PAUL PREDICTS: 3-1

Gerrard is an inspiration in that he makes the whole team play and gives them an intensity that they don't have when he doesn't play. If you watch him, he passes it to people in such a way that makes them control it and play it and keep things moving. That's how good he is.

Brain control.... Nice one lawro  O0

Paul Mersons Predictions

Ford Super Sunday: Newcastle v QPR

1pm, Sun, Sky Sports HD1

QPR are on a bit of a slide at the moment, but I never like to see anybody lose their job.

If they were to get relegated, I'd look at it and think: who would I want at the club to get them back up? And it would be Neil Warnock.

I'm a great believer that if you get promoted from the Championship then you should not be allowed to be sacked for 18 months. We keep seeing managers pulling up trees to get a club promoted to the Promised Land and then getting sacked six months later.

So I'm not happy about Warnock going, but it's good to see Mark Hughes, Eddie Niedzwiecki, Mark Bowen and Kevin Hitchcock back in a job.

There's no doubt that Hughes is a very good manager and he has had good experiences in the Premier League with Fulham and Blackburn. But I'm not sure if he'll keep QPR up because this team has been on a slippery slope.

Also, they play the top six teams in their last 10 games of the season, so they need to get points on the board now - and I can't see anywhere tougher to go right now than Newcastle, who beat Man United comfortably in their last league game. I'm sure Hughes wishes he could start with a home game!

Yes, Newcastle have lost big players to the Africa Cup of Nations, in particular Demba Ba, but Shola Ameobi and Leon Best are a handful on their day.

And they're playing against what is effectively a Championship defence. At the moment, QPR need to score two or three goals per game to get a result and they need to be much tighter than that.

They've been linked with players like Alex and someone like that would improve their back four 100 per cent, but I fear that this is a game too early for Mark Hughes. With Joey Barton suspended I can't see them getting anything here.

PAUL PREDICTS: 3-1

You know you're shit when Merson talks much more sense than you.

Sick bag, please?

United slipped up in their last Premier League game against Blackburn and I cannot see it happening again.

Ignoring another result, aren't we?

The parody he does of a complete mindless idiot makes my parody attempts look feeble by comparison.

Gerrard should have been off before half time on Wednesday night for two fouls which would have been yellows to anyone else.

Since making a mockery of British justice in his court case he must think he's untouchable nowadays.

The only "pundit" I actually enjoy watching is Gabby Logan, just so I can check out the shape of those smooth thighs under that tight little pencil skirt as she reels off the latest scores.

The only "pundit" I actually enjoy watching is Gabby Logan, just so I can check out the shape of those smooth thighs under that tight little pencil skirt as she reels off the latest scores.

That didn't read scarily at all.