LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Senegal's early exit from the Africa Cup of Nations is happy days for Newcastle because it means Demba Ba and Papiss Demba Cisse will be back with them a lot earlier than anyone expected.

The Magpies had a few problems at the other end when they conceded so many goals in quick succession in their defeat by Fulham on Saturday but their collapse started when they conceded a penalty that never was, and I think it was a blip rather than a sign of any defensive issues. We know how well organised they are at the back.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Is that real?  I only ask because if it is its shockingly coherent/reasonable ???

Still says nothing about the actual match like but still :lol:

What has Ba and Cisse got to do with it honestly. And then "I think they were unlucky with the fulham result and its probably just a blip... SO I PREDICT THE GEORDIE BASTARDS WILL SCRAPE A DRAW WITH BRIGHTON!"

:lol:

Every game that features any two from the traditional "big four" is consistently predicted to finish 1-1.

The man is a fool.

no mention of Brighton.  Perhaps they could add in a text any Brighton fan sent to the Football League Show, for example on the bottom,

"Mark from Hove thinks Brighton can win this.  He says 'I think we can win this'."

"Alan from Norwich says "I really like football" - thanks for that Alan. So do you agree or disagree with Alan's controversial statement? Send your texts in to The Football League Show and I'll read out the best ones at the end, probably whilst perching uncomfortably at the edge of this desk. Back to Manish."

no mention of Brighton.  Perhaps they could add in a text any Brighton fan sent to the Football League Show, for example on the bottom,

"Mark from Hove thinks Brighton can win this.  He says 'I think we can win this'."

"Alan from Norwich says "I really like football" - thanks for that Alan. So do you agree or disagree with Alan's controversial statement? Send your texts in to The Football League Show and I'll read out the best ones at the end, probably whilst perching uncomfortably at the edge of this desk. Back to Manish."

"Liquid football"

Seriously, where are these predctions? I can never fucking find the most recent one on that shitty BBC website. :rant:

I just paste the top line of the (usually Beren's) post into google and it's at the top more often than not. I know what you mean about trying to find it on the BBC website though. Fuck that shit.

Blackburn v Newcastle

Blackburn defender Chris Samba doesn't seem to want to play for Rovers again, but they are adamant they won't sell him - it will be interesting to see how that one is resolved, because Samba is definitely the kind of player that QPR would want.

When these two sides met in the FA Cup third round, it was a tight match decided by a late Jonas Gutierrez goal for Newcastle and this should be another closely fought game.

Newcastle's Senegal strikers Demba Ba and Papiss Demba Cisse are on their way back from the Africa Cup of Nations after their country's surprise early exit, and that is a relief for the Magpies because they have started to run a little bit dry in terms of goals.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1