LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

So, Pardew says we're after Europa League, but so he can point out that we've got no chance of Champions League, he makes some shit up that he thinks Pardew's really aiming for it, and that mentioning Europa League is purposely dampening expectations of us dim-witted fans? :lol: What a dick, seriously.

Like Rizzle Kicks even more now. Good lads. :aww:

No idea how that takes heat off our players? And regardless, exactly what heat is he talking about? The only slightest heat the players have had all season is the occasional stick from home fans with some disappointing games. We have never been under any pressure all season  :undecided:

Guest neesy111

Ford Super Sunday: West Brom v Newcastle

3.30pm, Sun, Sky Sports 1 HD

Newcastle have definitely exceeded my expectations this season, but West Brom haven't.

I always thought they were a decent team and I didn't see them being in trouble because they've got good players and a very good manager. Roy Hodgson was unlucky at Liverpool;you can't turn down a great job like that but it was the wrong time for him.

The job he's done at Fulham and West Brom shows how good he is, but I hope he isn't remembered as a small-team manager. I don't agree with that point of view - he wasn't given a chance from the word go at Liverpool.

Sadly I don't see West Brom becoming a big club. For me, they're a middle-of-the-table team that can hurt anyone on their day, but can also get well beat on other days.

Right now they're a very good counter-attacking team. They have lots of pace in the side and Marc-Antoine Fortune has been outstanding in the last few weeks. They're set up perfectly to play away and that's why they've struggled at times on their own ground.

They don't have the greatest home record and The Hawthorns isn't somewhere you go with any fear. Newcastle will go there thinking they can get a result and they will make it difficult for them.

Newcastle have worked so hard to be where they are and things are catching up with them, so I think West Brom will nick it.

But I do think Newcastle will finish above Liverpool, who are already in Europe and have bigger fish to fry in the FA Cup. I see Newcastle finishing sixth and that would be outstanding.

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1

With a "Newcastle will finish above Liverpool, but only because Liverpool don't care and are focussing on the FA Cup" :lol:

Yep it couldnt possibly have anything to do with we have been above them practically all season long  :lol:

Gd ol' Merse  :aww: