The Smoggies Vs Newcastle United (29/11/08) The Riverside 3pm PRE-Match Thread.

Guest Heneage

Seems a while since we beat these b*stards. Was the one where Schwarzer and Ehiogu ballsed up the last time? Far too long.

Nah we beat them at their place when Boateng scored for both sides and Ameobi scored our other one. Loves playing against this mob does Shola, scored at least three against them.

Seems a while since we beat these b*stards. Was the one where Schwarzer and Ehiogu ballsed up the last time? Far too long.

Nah we beat them at their place when Boateng scored for both sides and Ameobi scored our other one. Loves playing against this mob does Shola, scored at least three against them.

I was at that one. Smuggled a whiskey miniature into the ground in my undies.

Happy days.

Guest Heneage

Happy days.

I can imagine there being room for more than one ;)

Happy days.

I can imagine there being room for more than one ;)

mackems.gif

Guest toonlass

-----------------------------Given----------------------------

Beye-------------Coloccini--------Bassong---------Enrique

Jonas------------Butt-----------Guthrie----------Duff

-----------------Owen--------Ameobi-------------

3-1 to us, a load of geordies coming back up the road with chest infections from the smog, and the beasts off to bugger their first born at half time when they are 3-0 down.

Guest Hellhammer

Would normally be happy with a draw against them, but since Bolton manage to beat them, and with us manage a point against Chelsea, i now hope we can get 3 points.

-----------------------------Given----------------------------

Beye-------------Coloccini--------Bassong---------Enrique

Jonas------------Butt-----------Guthrie----------Duff

-----------------Owen--------Ameobi-------------

3-1 to us, a load of geordies coming back up the road with chest infections from the smog, and the beasts off to bugger their first born at half time when they are 3-0 down.

I'd change Duff for Zog and Shola for Martins. Duff and Shola offer too little/nothing. They can come on if we need to make a sub.

Hope there is loads of Mido baiting, The paedo shit lost it's humour years ago and really wasn't funny then......as for the match i fancy us to nick a draw which i would settle for aslong as we take 3 points of Stoke.

Guest neesy111

Boro seem to play better against us than any other team

Expect a really tough game

1-1

considering we are unbeaten in 21 out of our 24 games v them in the premiership, that's not a good record for them

Hope there is loads of Mido baiting,

No, just no.

If he's playing there will be.FACT. I would rather 4000 singing s**** about that than the usual paedophile bollocks which people seem to think is fine on here :thdn: :thdn: sick twats.

Guest Heneage

In theory Martins Owen is perfect. Because of Martins pace Boro will drop deeper to defend his pace, one of the oldest tricks in the book with pace, that deeper line will allow for Owen to sneak in and around the box to get chances in and around the box. Of course this all theory.