Mido chants to be investigated by the FA

Guest nufc_kev

If that Mumbai stuff is correct, then those people ought to be ashamed of themselves though.

Just undermined your own argument there.

No I haven't.

Singing about Mido looking like Richard Reid is entirely different to singing about him being in Mubai due to his religion.

And yet you just made the racist connection Muslim = terrorist.

Outed yourself, basically.

And the song says nowt about Richard Reid.

Can't believe the thickos who were singing it even know what Reid looks like, tbh.

Outed myself???

As what?

Racist?  No that would be wrong as being a Muslim isn't a race.

Of course I made the link, I'm an intelligent 32 year old NUFC supporter, it wasn't difficult - Mubai, Muslim terrorists, Mido is a Muslim.

That's wrong, as I've already stated.

Maybe in the future - just so you and the rest of the 'hang NUFC' southern press can be sure - they should sing:

Miiiidoo, he looks like Richard Reid you know.

I love the assumption that all of those peope singing the song were thick.

Maybe you have outed yourself??

If that Mumbai stuff is correct, then those people ought to be ashamed of themselves though.

No I haven't.

Singing about Mido looking like Richard Reid is entirely different to singing about him being in Mubai due to his religion.

Can't believe the thickos who were singing it even know what Reid looks like, tbh.

Outed myself???

As what?

Of course I made the link, I'm an intelligent 32 year old NUFC supporter, it wasn't difficult - Mubai, Muslim terrorists, Mido is a Muslim.

Maybe in the future - just so you and the rest of the 'hang NUFC' southern press can be sure - they should sing:

I always liked your username, but you're obviously just a dumb bigot.

Begone.

No I haven't.

Outed myself???

As what?

Begone.

I am neither dumb, nor a bigot. Never have been, never will be. I cannot stand judgement of another person on their looks or beliefs and for the record I'm pretty much atheist. Actually, that maybe slightly inaccurate.

Don't judge me, you don't know me.

Why did you like my username btw?

No I haven't.

Outed myself???

As what?

Begone.

I cannot stand judgement of another person on their looks or beliefs

A hypocrite, too, then.

there was some smoggies on legends tonight getting well upset at the chants about bombs and peados,.

calling for toon fans to be banned from riverside,.

Haha, away fans make up about 80% of the stadiums atmosphere.

A further 19% is made from the smog.

No I haven't.

Outed myself???

As what?

Begone.

I cannot stand judgement of another person on their looks or beliefs

A hypocrite, too, then.

Nice try, but no.

Saying someone looks like someone else and taking the piss out of them, is a lot different to judging someones character on their looks or belief system.

Have any NUFC fans sung anything about him being a bad person or were they taking the piss?  

I didn't realise they had accused him planting bombs etc in the song.

Was Ray Parlour adversly affected because we sang about him looking like Shirley Temple?

Should we have been done for sexism? Or is this apparent 'racism' crap worse than that.

What you need to do to prove your point is to prove why the song was being sung, which you can't. You can only assume the song was being sung in that way to cast your own aspersions.

Pointless really.

there was some smoggies on legends tonight getting well upset at the chants about bombs and peados,.

They have the 'outraged of Middlesbrough' attitude about a few things. It seems to diappear when they sing songs about rapists though.

I wouldn't worry, they were writing to the FA , UEFA, FIFA and the RSPCA last season to try and get us banned, points deducted and, and everything.

Haha, away fans make up about 80% of the stadiums atmosphere.

A further 19% is made from the smog.

I think away fans make up 80% of the total attendance at the Riverside dont they

Fat Aussie bastard just as bad. Not his fault he is aussie

:doh:

Nationality =/= race.

Race =/= Religion

Why is it not just as bad? Is it not incitement to antipodean hatred? Is hatred of Australians okay in your evil twisted mind Dave?

I've not finished the thread, but my first thought was why would it be ok to condemn nationality but not race...

Dave is an evil bastard though.

Fat Aussie bastard just as bad. Not his fault he is aussie

Nationality =/= race.

Race =/= Religion

Why is it not just as bad? Is it not incitement to antipodean hatred? Is hatred of Australians okay in your evil twisted mind Dave?

I've not finished the thread, but my first thought was why would it be ok to condemn nationality but not race...

Point out where I said it's okay then. :aww:

FWIW yes it's still bigotry, but I don't feel it's anywhere near the same level.

I was just getting over Dave's raging Xenophobia and gingeritis when I found out fredbob thinks all Muslims are Paedophiles and Ozziemandias thinks all football supporters who sing are thick!

I can't believe such ignorance and stereotyping is allowed on here tbh!!! Shameful  :dave:

I was just getting over Dave's raging Xenophobia and gingeritis when I found out fredbob thinks all Muslims are Paedophiles and Ozziemandias thinks all football supporters who sing are thick!

I can't believe such ignorance and stereotyping is allowed on here tbh!!! Shameful  :dave:

i know especially from all these high brow computer geeks.

Fat Aussie b****** just as bad. Not his fault he is aussie

Nationality =/= race.

Race =/= Religion

Dave is an evil b****** though.

Point out where I said it's okay then. :aww:

FWIW yes it's still bigotry, but I don't feel it's anywhere near the same level.

What is bigotry?

It's mental, someone will stick up for Shepherd soon

Dave is an evil b****** though.

It's mental, someone will stick up for Shepherd soon

sorry, that was aimed at Dave and what he posted, it wasn't a general question.