N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Guest Heneage

If people get knackered later on as well and start sitting out halfway through, there's normally goals round the sides so could switch to half a pitch if need be later on.

listen here boy, with me on the sidelines, no fucker steps offthat pitch unless they want to be either:

1) sucked off

2) want a swig of me cum

3) want some anal

4) want shot through the eye socket

so my guess is this, there will be 20 players on the pitch for the full 90.  Those other two drop-outa, I'lldeal with those little gay f***s later.  Doubt we'll be hearing much from them anytime soon.

Be carrying my water bottle with me then. ..

We just gonna play 10 vs 10 then instead of searching for extras?

If more come, then great.

You gotta now Optimistic Boy........more cum then great......Fuck the game chap....join me on the sidelines....let's play our own game.....enter me and my world chap.....come on sweet panties......

We just gonna play 10 vs 10 then instead of searching for extras?

If more come, then great.

You gotta now Optimistic Boy........more cum then great......Fuck the game chap....join me on the sidelines....let's play our own game.....enter me and my world chap.....come on sweet panties......

mackems.gif

Just woke up.  Looks like I'm not going to make it.  I feel like I've got Lars Ulrich inside my head and I've just shit my arse out.

are you having a laugh?  -  are you gonna send me a fiver in the post since you moaned on about being confirmed and committed yourself to playing?

Guest Jawesome

Your having a laugh if you think I'm posting you a fiver.  You going to give everyone who drops out the same treatment by the way?

Reds: ?!??!?!???!??!?

Blues: ??!??!?!!?!!?!?

Referee: Unknown

Assistants: Unlikely

4th Official: Logisitically impossible.

Post match reaction will NEVER begin.

PLEASE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES REQUEST OR PROVIDE LINKS TO ILLEGAL MATCH STREAMS. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE BANNED*