Kinnear Out

oldtype

If JFK isn't replaced at the end of the season (and i'm sure he won't be), I wont be returning next season.

I would seriously take ANYONE over Kinnear. Why not offer the fucking job to Temuri Ketsbaia? He can't possibly be any worse, and at least he knows what the clubs all about.

FFS, how far have we fallen?! A year ago, i would have been disgusted by such talk. Scraping the fucking barrell here.

You know what, sacking Kinnear would be like a new signing.

We might actually get to see Xisco when all the other senior strikers are injured.

At a cost of £2.6m?

Where did that utterly and completely random number come from.

We might actually get to see Xisco when all the other senior strikers are injured.

At a cost of £2.6m?

Isn't that the rumoured amount we still owe on him if he plays two more games?

At a cost of £2.6m?

It's a completely insubstantial s*** rumor though.

What kind of idiotic club would broker a transfer deal where half the fee depended on the player in question making 10 appearances?

Does the clause ever expire? Because if not we must be planning on never playing him ever.

At a cost of £2.6m?

It's a completely insubstantial shit rumor though.

I think that's why I used the question mark.

Guest Darth Toon

At a cost of £2.6m?

Maybe we can afford it now we've got the Given and Insomnia cash??  :iamatwat:

Im totally done with this joke of a manager now. Its taken long enough.

We will be lumbered with him until:

a) the end of the season at least (getting a new contract extension is unthinkable and surely something we would not take as fans)

b) until we are too late to be saved by bringing someone else in (which is very much a scenario hurling its way into sight).

The man just has no clue what so ever. It wont be long before the entire squad is alienated along with the majority of fans, Kinnear needs to pull some wins out of his arse and fast, because If its got to the point where I have no time left for him that generally means the majority of fans will have had enough and we all know where that leads.

However I'm still swaying in the opinion getting yet another manager in now could do more damage than good, especially as we wont get anyone significantly better to come in at this point.

I get the feeling due to imminent and understandable fan pressure/frustrations we wont have a choice but to find that out.

Guest The Toon Army from farawa

My greatest fear is that he's going to sign that 2.1/2 year contract now.

He was putting himself in the shop window but has completely f**ked it up.

No one wants him, apart from Cashley, because he's cheap.

Guest Chris P

So who's gonna replace him? If we can't even persuade players to sign. How we gonna get a top flight manager

So come on lads. Who would take the job?

Guest justin99.

wouldn't mind letting hughton have a go for the rest of the season.

coudn't be worse than kinnear, he at least knows the players names.

So who's gonna replace him? If we can't even persuade players to sign. How we gonna get a top flight manager

Plenty of young ambitious managers from the lower leagues would jump at the chance...of course that takes an owner with foresight and vision to appoint such a man, and the will and desire to back him, not with stupid money but at least with some funds.

Were at a turning point for us, as a club I feel, and the man at the rudder has little or no trust from a large section of our support and custom base....IMO

Guest Chris P

:explode:

Seriously, this is a wind up, right?

No its no wind up . just getting fucked of with lets sack another manger shite.

Come on. Who?????????????

If we stay in the Prem  :kinnear: will go and the recently sacked Mark Hughes will take over. You just know it :(  :crazy2:

Guest justin99.

:explode:

Seriously, this is a wind up, right?

No its no wind up . just getting f***ed of with lets sack another manger s****.

Come on. Who?????????????

just about every manager from championship down would, a few in the PL would, and thats just england..

seriously.........

I said Bruce earlier, but I'm not sure he would come under the current set up. Martinez would be a good choice IMO. Ideal in that he is cross cultural so would be able to broker the team spirit better between foreign and home grown players,  and more importantly his team plays good football so future signings will reflect that. Kinnear likes his battlers and grafters which is why he's drooling at the chops now Smith is fit again. I dread to think what our squad will look like if he has another year in charge.

Guest Wally_McFool

I've just read on another board that JFK has so far managed an amazing 4 victories from 24 league and cup games .  :clap:

He definitely  way better than Capello then, isn't he Mike!  :frantic: