Kinnear Out

oldtype

Not sure if its been posted on here, apologies if it has...

Happy Face over on TT

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2418/managersnc0.jpg

Joe Kinnear is now statistically the worst manager in Newcastle history bar Ossie Ardiles.

Should he lose to the Mackems and West Brom (he couldn't, could he?), he'll drop to dead last.

Weren't these same sort of selective tats used against Keegan last season? Shameful stuff.

Kinnear's a dinosaur I agree, but the squad is not good enough whoever is in charge.

Guest neesy111

Not sure if its been posted on here, apologies if it has...

Happy Face over on TT

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2418/managersnc0.jpg

Joe Kinnear is now statistically the worst manager in Newcastle history bar Ossie Ardiles.

Should he lose to the Mackems and West Brom (he couldn't, could he?), he'll drop to dead last.

Weren't these same sort of selective tats used against Keegan last season? Shameful stuff.

Kinnear's a dinosaur I agree, but the squad is not good enough whoever is in charge.

can't go off that table, roeder is 5th and souness 6th

Who is going to come here at this stage of the season? No ability to do anything in the transfer market, question marks still above the owner and the system, a team that will be even more bewildered, and not sure they'll be kept on next season if we go down. We couldn't even get Shearer.

As I said, there's no point even discussing it.

You get a lower level manager with a good record and lots of self confidence. Take a risk, if we go down, they'll have a better chance of coming up than Kinnear, and if we stay up, even better.

If Kinnear stays, we'll be in this position in the Championship next season.

If Messi-ah hadn't started that Martinez thread, who would you have suggested?

I suggested Martinez weeks ago in this very thread iirc. If not here somewhere else. Now apologise.

They've a decent chance of passing us on the way up, why would he leave them? Who else is there?

tbh anyone bar a Swansea fan would jump ship in the position he's in.

Shame he is a Swans legend and has a love for the club

nobody else wants the job man plus we have guttless players playing for us apart from one or two. Its easy to blame the manager but a lot of these players are not earning their money at the moment and honestly dont look like they give a f***

Does blaming Kinnear automatically equate not blaming the players in your mind?

NE5-esque logic :lol:

NE5 logic is that we are paying for soopa mikes running down of the club. I realise you and others think he's an improvment on his predecessors and doing a grand job. By the way, we are nearly 2 years into his "plan", and these "plans" always suceed because they are "plans" which the old board never had, other than the "plan" of attempting to punch the clubs weight and bring top quality players to the club as often as possible.

Guest firetotheworks

nobody else wants the job man plus we have guttless players playing for us apart from one or two. Its easy to blame the manager but a lot of these players are not earning their money at the moment and honestly dont look like they give a f***

Does blaming Kinnear automatically equate not blaming the players in your mind?

NE5-esque logic :lol:

NE5 logic is that we are paying for soopa mikes running down of the club. I realise you and others think he's an improvment on his predecessors and doing a grand job. By the way, we are nearly 2 years into his "plan", and these "plans" always suceed because they are "plans" which the old board never had, other than the "plan" of attempting to punch the clubs weight and bring top quality players to the club as often as possible.

Have some control over how annoying you are, stop saying that. Its fucking shit.

NE5's got a fair point, though: Mike Ashley has done very little good for the club.

Everyone on here got sick of listening to his "fair point" years ago.

The smugness, misrepresentation, and generally annoying attitude are just gravy.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jan/29/michael-owen-joey-barton-injured-joe-kinnear-newcastle-united-crisis

this been posted anywhere?  might be the wrong thread, should perhaps go in the accounts thread but JFK never ceases to amaze me with the shite he spouts...assuming it was true his boss had lost 2bn would (a) he even be told about it and (b) he be able to tell the whole fuckin world it was true meaning any club worth their salt would know they could fuck us over in the market 'cause we're more skint than anyone thought!

:lol:  :kinnear:

i hate him so much it amuses me now...it must stem from his classiness:

"But you can see why a lot of big [managerial] names out there didn't have the arsehole to take this job. You can see why so many people bottled it."

remember when we had gentlemen like KK & SBR at the helm....me too

Can see shearer coming in once we are relegated like.

don't think he'd touch ashley with a shitty stick, but it would make sense in the respect that the crazy expectations wouldn't be there and he'd learn his trade in the lower leagues everyone's been harping about

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jan/29/michael-owen-joey-barton-injured-joe-kinnear-newcastle-united-crisis

this been posted anywhere?  might be the wrong thread, should perhaps go in the accounts thread but JFK never ceases to amaze me with the s**** he spouts...assuming it was true his boss had lost 2bn would (a) he even be told about it and (b) he be able to tell the whole fuckin world it was true meaning any club worth their salt would know they could f*** us over in the market 'cause we're more skint than anyone thought!

"But you can see why a lot of big [managerial] names out there didn't have the arsehole to take this job. You can see why so many people bottled it."

yeah, like Ashley had £2b to lose in the first place, what a load of s****

as for the highlighted bit, jesus  :lol:

this been posted anywhere?  might be the wrong thread, should perhaps go in the accounts thread but JFK never ceases to amaze me with the s**** he spouts...assuming it was true his boss had lost 2bn would (a) he even be told about it and (b) he be able to tell the whole fuckin world it was true meaning any club worth their salt would know they could f*** us over in the market 'cause we're more skint than anyone thought!

yeah, like Ashley had £2b to lose in the first place, what a load of s****

as for the highlighted bit, jesus  :lol:

insanity isn't it?  if he worked in your local pub you'd look for a new one...like one of those old barfly cunts who stands near the door looking for an unsuspecting entrant to come wandering in so he can engage him in conversation and make a new a new friend

if i bumped into him in the street i'd turn in the other direction and start running

NE5's got a fair point, though: Mike Ashley has done very little good for the club.

It's a fair point that doesn't need pointing out any more than it already has been.

While true, there are still a few who think Bassong and Guthrie, our saviours, prove his "system" is a good idea. And who knows, in an ideal world it might have worked. But those people forget that in an ideal world, the Mackems would wash themselves and Middlesbrough wouldn't be a poisonous dump, so we wouldn't necessarily be any better off.

How come after the "brilliant" performances against Blackburn and City, that Kinnear is talking about a 3 and a half year contract.  It was 2 years before Blackburb - an extra 18 months for losing 2 games - he will be here for life at this rate.

What an idiot.

:frantic:

Is the ignore filter coming anytime soon?

I don't read anything he says but even just his avatar kind of gets on my nerves now.  :angel:

well, if you want to live in a little world where you can pretend Mike Ashley is a good owner and will ever match the Halls and Shepherd, fair enough (for you)

It's a fair point that doesn't need pointing out any more than it already has been.

While true, there are still a few who think Bassong and Guthrie, our saviours, prove his "system" is a good idea. And who knows, in an ideal world it might have worked. But those people forget that in an ideal world, the Mackems would wash themselves and Middlesbrough wouldn't be a poisonous dump, so we wouldn't necessarily be any better off.

I thought the problem was that the club has no money?